+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR Buddy Inspiration student

New Member Laura is an unknown quantity at this point Laura's Avatar

CCR Buddy Inspiration student

I am studying the CCR Buddy Inspiration Rebreather
    with ANDI.

I didn't write my theory exam yet. Any ideas of what is like? I have been given the Inspiration Manual, and the ANDI book on Rec. Diving with CCR - rebreathers to study.
    I have been studying them a lot - but not sure how the exam is set up! I am a PADI MSDT.

Any conversation at all about CCR would very appeciated from me!

Thank-you
    Laura

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: CCR Buddy Inspiration student

Quote Originally Posted by Laura  View Original Post
    I am studying the CCR Buddy Inspiration Rebreather
    with ANDI.

I didn't write my theory exam yet. Any ideas of what is like? I have been given the Inspiration Manual, and the ANDI book on Rec. Diving with CCR - rebreathers to study.
    I have been studying them a lot - but not sure how the exam is set up! I am a PADI MSDT.

Any conversation at all about CCR would very appeciated from me!

Thank-you
    Laura
    Hi Laura,

i think you have read enough for your exam. Many luck for you.

Cheers Markku

+ Reply to Thread