+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...So what happened to the site

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

...So what happened to the site

What caused the shutdown this morning (at least this morning my time)?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: ...So what happened to the site

An unusual SNAFU. ;) Stuart luckily managed to fix it quite quickly.

I lost one PM send to me this morning, the reply, and some green.

So if anyone did send a message and doesn't get a reply you may wanna send it again.

probubbly not York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    An unusual SNAFU. ;) Stuart luckily managed to fix it quite quickly.

I lost one PM send to me this morning, the reply, and some green.

So if anyone did send a message and doesn't get a reply you may wanna send it again.
    Just send you the green again

Lost some posts, replies, and green, too - life.

J

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Sorry guys it was me

Had a bit of a moment an broke it

I can only apologise for causing trouble.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Well at least we know our backup regime works!

Sorry for no update from me but when I knew the restore had worked I had to run out the door as I was late to go into London.

Stuart

probubbly not York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York is just really nice York's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    Sorry guys it was me

Had a bit of a moment an broke it

I can only apologise for causing trouble.
    lost one green, and now got two in return - what a deal! Any day :D
    Hope you had fun - what did you do? Unplugged a hardware box to find out what is was good for? ;)
    Other than suddenly diving a Prism I would not have noticed ...:D

Thanks for the quick resolution

J

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by York  View Original Post
    lost one green, and now got two in return - what a deal!
    How do you get them to appear on your profile pic though? Mine just make the little bar thing grow...or shrink

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

hey guys,

i am sure i lost some posts, but how do you check your green?

Spyros

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    hey guys,

i am sure i lost some posts, but how do you check your green?

Spyros
    There is the bar under your name on the posts, the more green you get, the more blue dots appear.

The other way [and a nice way to say thanks to those who give you them] is to go onto the homepage and click on your user CP. The last ten 'greens', or indeed reds appear there, with the person who posted them, the post they were awarded for and the comment they posted.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Freef  View Original Post
    There is the bar under your name on the posts, the more green you get, the more blue dots appear.

The other way [and a nice way to say thanks to those who give you them] is to go onto the homepage and click on your user CP. The last ten 'greens', or indeed reds appear there, with the person who posted them, the post they were awarded for and the comment they posted.
    thanks a lot for that David...it worth a green!:D

Spyros

+ Reply to Thread