+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Depth Junkie

Smile Depth Junkie

Happy birthday gaz

ja

Sock Puppet banned - gobfish1 back Bobnob can only hope to improve Bobnob can only hope to improve Bobnob's Avatar

Re: Depth Junkie

happy birthday big boy

you will need a young gun soon to look after you , ;)

thanks for looking after me bud,

10/52 Psycho Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie's Avatar

Cheers fellow plebs and sinners.

Just on my 3rd pint, many more to follow.

Went diving in crap and pay today the wife wanted a little dive before we go to egypt next month as she aint dived since march and today of all days was the only real time i could do it, so me being the courteous gent that i am held my wifes hand for a little dip in a pond..

Crap and rainy was well crap and very sunny, still as crap as i rememberd it though, but was nice to have a little splash with the wife for a change than just diving with you pleps

Right back to the beer, cheers boys;)

ATB
    Gareth

P.S young guns has still a long way to catch up with the old buns:D

Internet Dive Guru RichardGreen has a spectacular aura about RichardGreen has a spectacular aura about RichardGreen has a spectacular aura about RichardGreen has a spectacular aura about RichardGreen has a spectacular aura about RichardGreen's Avatar

ATB
    Gareth

P.S young guns has still a long way to catch up with the old buns:D[/quote]

And don' you forget it, happy birthday.

fellow pleb

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

happy birthday Gareth.... lol did you have to pay for a sludge pit?!?!?!
    regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

10/52 Psycho Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    happy birthday Gareth.... lol did you have to pay for a sludge pit?!?!?!
    regards john routley

No, that was the only saving grace:D

ATB
    Gareth

+ Reply to Thread