+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a new one from the lot, france

Inspired... jean-phi is an unknown quantity at this point jean-phi's Avatar
    Inspo

a new one from the lot, france

Hello to the community...I've recently logged on that site following the advices of cave-friends...
    I'm just starting to really think about buying a kiss-style machine( revo?) for cave diving...so...

thanks for all the informations on the site...and if you need infos about caves, go for it!

cheers
    jean-phi

Ouroboros #31 mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias's Avatar

Re: a new one from the lot, france

welcome jean-phi !

salutations depuis la suisse
    mathias

RBW Member deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark's Avatar

welcome to the site ,there is a lot of info on here ,so ask the question ?
    cheers
    ray

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com
    Enjoy the site.
    cheers,
    RBN :D

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

alelouiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your back online

manquait plus que toi sur ce forum :D

Guys, , if you ever stuck not being able to dive in the Lot due to shitty weather go and visit Jean-Phi dry archeologic cave, it's fascinating and Jean-Phi give's a very serious scientific tour in english !!! forgot the www link but Jean Phi can drop a line ;)

Geronimo

Inspo

Yes mate, back online (but still no phone to orange)
    Like jerome said, you're all welcome to come and see the cave...let me know on the forum..and of course, to dive!!!

www.grotte-de-foissac.com
    ;)
    JPHI

RBW Member Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G's Avatar
    Mk15.5

Is this the same Jean-Phi who acted as my navigator and translator in France a year ago while driving to Font D'Estramar? If so, hello from Paul in Sydney Australia!

Inspo

Hello paul, how is it going?
    what's up in australia? still diving whith the twin inspo?

Cheers
    jp

RBW Member Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G's Avatar
    Mk15.5

Hi Jean-Philip,

Good luck with your rebreather choice. They're nice to dive that once you buy one you'll wish you'd bought it sooner! :)

I got back last week from diving trip to Turkey. We're planning the next adventure at the moment.

The Twin-Inspiration has been sold and I purchased a new Mk15.5 about 2 months ago. I'm very happy with the new unit, but open circuit bailout is a new concept for me. When I get some time I plan on building another bailout rebreather, probably side mount this time.

Good to hear from you. I'd like to get back to Lot. What's not to love about the place - great food, wine, people, scenery and the amazing caves!!

Cheers,
    Paul

Mk15.5

Hi Geronimo!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast