+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pelagian DCCCR in the USA

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Pelagian DCCCR in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    There is plenty of drift diving usualy 30ft, 60ft to 80ft & deeper reefs. I always found the drift dives the least stressful when first learning my unit as the current can kick up quite a bit here.
    The beach diving is accessible this time of year as well, you can usually park pretty close and it's a pretty short swim to the 1st reef in about 15ft.
    I hope you realise how jealous your making the rest ofthe world! Well at least me anyway.
    Last edited by schford; 25th September 2007 at 16:02.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Just to make everyone a bit more jealous Stuart, did I mention that the water temperature in Pompano Beach was as warm as the air temperature at 86 degrees and close to 100 feet of visibility at 120 feet of depth on the wreck of the Rodeo this past weekend!

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Thumbs up Re: Pelagian DCCCR in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    I hope you realise how jealous your making the rest ofthe world! Well at least me anyway.
    You could move over here. We welcome productive members of society.

Rebreatherlab Rep Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab is a jewel in the rough Rebreatherlab's Avatar
    PELAGIAN DCCCR

Two seats left Nov 5 - 9. Any takers?

Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2