+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave diving Mexico

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Cool Cave diving Mexico

Hi all

I am planning a trip to Mexico in the new year, any recomendations of who and where to dive.

Thanks In advance for you help.

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Matt

Get ahold of Steve Gerrard in the Yucatan. I did everything from cavern to full cave with him. Excellent course, did over 1000 minutes of time in the cave with him. Steve probable knows the caves over there better then anybody. I asked him to put me through a different cave system on each dive which he did. The only one we did twice was the Temple of Doom which was totally awesome.

Bruce

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Hi bruce

Do you have any contact information for him.

Custom Title Allowed! MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining
    Do you have any contact information for him.
    Here's his website.

http://www.deephorizon.info/index.php

Mike

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Cool

Gerrad has a very hectic scheduel he is a commecial diver and is not always available. I highly recommend http://www.protecdiving.com/ Not only are they awsome cave divers, they are also rebreather divers as well! And this is all they do Dive, guide, and instruct. Besides Matt/ owner was a diver in the movie "THE CAVE".
    Never had the pleasure of diving with Scott, but Matt and Mike are TOP SHELF

Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining
    Hi all

I am planning a trip to Mexico in the new year, any recomendations of who and where to dive.

Thanks In advance for you help.

+ Reply to Thread