+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forest Diving In Thailand

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Megalodon, JJ-CCR

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Forest Diving In Thailand

A BIG Congratulations to Ian Skipworth (New Zealand) and Charles Shaw (Scotland) on completing their inspiration mixed gas diver rating and for John Stewart (OZ) for gaining his cave diver rating. The dives were all made in the Khao Sok National Park in Thailand. The journey to the Khao Sok National Park a three hour ride from the tourist region of Phuket. Khao Sok National Park in Southern Thailand is an amazing place. It is covered by the oldest evergreen rainforest in the world, huge limestone mountains shooting straight up in the air, deep valleys, breathtaking lakes, and many different species of wild animals. Our plan involved spending our time living on one of the lakes floating sub stations, bamboo huts built on floating pontoons each with its own restaurant and showering facility. Logistics for diving in the region are a challenge, carrying tons of dive equipment, camera gear, compressor, booster and safety equipment all in small locally made long-tail boats,

The Several deep dives and cave dives were conducted in the park and all were successful in gaining certification. Awesome job guys and a great trip all round.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/attac...1&d=1190457613
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/attac...1&d=1190457590
    Last edited by tecdivertraining; 30th December 2008 at 23:43.

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Re: Forest Diving In Thailand

I'm really gonna have to make a visit over there one of these days.

Congradulations one and all.

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Congratulations guys......Looks like you had a lot of fun...:)

Lance
    You can run but you can't hide!

ISC Appointed Megalodon Dealer for East Australia
    ISC Trained Megalodon & Pathfinder Trimix Instructor & Service Technician
    http://www.closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    info@closedcircuitdivers.com.au

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Megalodon, JJ-CCR

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Congratulations guys......Looks like you had a lot of fun...:)

Lance
    Hi Lance I know at least one guy who had some fun ;)

I will send you the pics for the manifold configuration hopefully tomorrow.

cheers matt

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    Hi Lance I know at least one guy who had some fun ;)

I will send you the pics for the manifold configuration hopefully tomorrow.

cheers matt
    Hi Matt,

Judging by the looks on everyones faces you all had a blast!

Looking forward to the pics.........

I made a couple of changes to the hose lengths on my manifold today and now have it as near to perfect as I am going to get it. It makes everything so easy to get to and without the hassle of all the long hoses everywhere. Not to mention the increase in options in the event of a failure.

Do you think we should let the others in on it?

Regards,

Lance
    You can run but you can't hide!

ISC Appointed Megalodon Dealer for East Australia
    ISC Trained Megalodon & Pathfinder Trimix Instructor & Service Technician
    http://www.closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    info@closedcircuitdivers.com.au

Ian Skipworth ianskip is an unknown quantity at this point ianskip's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Cheers Matt

An unforgettable experience - diving in a submerged forest!

I come away with much new knowledge & skills. My challenge now is to reinforce and build on these.

Was impressed with the professionalism of you and your operation and look forward to a return visit.

Cheers
    Ian

+ Reply to Thread