+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Cell Checker

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Cool The Cell Checker

“THE CELL CHECKER”

As some of you know we have been working on a galvanic oxygen cell checker for some time
    There are a few unknowns for us as rebreather divers.
    co2
    oxygen cells
    and a dynamic gas

Currant limitations’ and none linearity of the oxygen cells has been a problem from the start and has caused fatalities, This fact has pushed me and a number of my colleges to try and minimise the problems encountered on dives with current limited cells,
    So It gives me great pleasure to announce the Cell checker.

We have been working on this for a few years, and it has now past the entire CE requirements and will be ready for shipping in the next two weeks
    We have put lots of time into building this machine and we firmly believe it will save life’s or at the very least save your dives.
    The Cell Checker will except most of the diving cells available on the market and can test them up to 2 BAR.
    The unit comes complete with a full manual and tables to check your cell outputs against
    The unit can be used with oxygen concentrations from 91% to 100% with tables for each % of gas
    And some cell plotting graphs to help you see the limitation curve,
    Features

· Three cell simultaneous display
    · Portable battery power
    · Interchangeable heads with different cell connections
    · Protective, durable waterproof case
    · Simple auto-zero displays
    · True milli- volts displays
    · Controlled safe oxygen pressure relief
    · Built in pressure safety’s
    · Molex, pin, jack and SMB cell connectors, all with gold construction
    · Removable lid

· Complete mV tables

· Full colour manual

THE CASE
    Airtight
    Crush-proof
    Shock-proof
    Inter-stackable
    Corrosion-proof case
    Sand and dust-proof
    Watertight and weather proof
    Case to IP67 certificate

We have also been working on a version that is PC linkable via a USB and is compatible with 98, 2000, XP and VISTA.
    This unit has all the features of the unit above plus the PC link that gives a graphical display in real time and then saves the data, this version will be released soon and is aimed at dive shops that rent rebreathers, it will give you a clear log of the units cell health before it become critical and would be wise to use the Cell Checker before starting a rebreather course with students.
    There are some rebreathers designs that make removing the cells hard to do with out tools or braking critical seals so we are working on fixes for the units with this problem
    We have already fixed this problem with the INSPIRATION CLASIC our cell holder can be found on our website.
    Regards john routley

Attached Images
    Last edited by narked at 90; 24th September 2007 at 18:36. Reason: DIFFERANT PICTURES
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: The Cell Checker

What's the price?

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Thumbs up Re: The Cell Checker

Well done matey.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

nice 1 john, looks the buissness, have you a price?

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

Looks like a great piece of kit.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: The Cell Checker manual

Thanks guys, lots of work has been put in to this so i hope people will like it and want one! I'm working out an NEC dive show price that i will hold starting in a week or so until the show finishes.
    there is a full manual on my website HERE
    Attached Images

Decodiver

Well done John.

I know the hard work that has been put into this.

Cheers mucker and have some greeen,

Dave.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

John,

It looks fantastic... I know it's been a long time coming so well done for persisting!

I'll be placing my order just as soon as I have the funds :D

Cheers

Rich

John Routley

Talking Re: The Cell Checker

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver  View Original Post
    Well done John.

I know the hard work that has been put into this.

Cheers mucker and have some greeen,

Dave.
    Thanks dave

Quote Originally Posted by RichClark  View Original Post
    John,

It looks fantastic... I know it's been a long time coming so well done for persisting!

I'll be placing my order just as soon as I have the funds :D
    Rich
    i must say rich if it wasn't for you and that bloody stick you've been poking me with for the last year,
    It would still be in the shop and not in stock:D
    john
    Cheers

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Nice work John, thanks again for making quality products that make sense and that we need!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast