Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Who's Going to Dema Then!

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: Who's Going to Dema Then!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDunfee  View Original Post
    I'll be at DEMA, on floor-patrol most days.... and at the party to be sure !!!
    My Cell # is 703 220 4336, ring me up.
    I'm looking forward to finally putting faces on many of those knowledgable names, and goofy avitars.

Best

Dan
    Dan- Stop by the Shearwater booth # 2195 and say hello. I'll buy you a beer!!

Regards,

Curt

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Righto
    Its 9:15pm, flew into Orlando an hour ago. Who's here ?
    Off to find the nearest bar before the jetlag kicks in.
    Anyone in town already? I am off to find the nearest bar..
    txt me if you are up for a drink 61 411 406 796

Cheers
    Chriso

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I'm in Orlando now, cell is 310-801-2397.
    I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at Seaworld, just in case you are staying as well.
    I also have a car and will be heading in early everyday and closing the bar at the party.
    Last edited by vidodivr; 31st October 2007 at 02:00.

RBW Member Nexis619 is an unknown quantity at this point Nexis619's Avatar

We will be there. Booth 1598 and with Oxycheq. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Arriving on Thursday....couldn't miss Halloween...
    Bringing some interesting Home Built Stuff with some how to, and the latest on the CO2 Monitor...My cell is 919 971 1040.

Be There through Saturday

See ya at the party if not wandering the floor,, visiting all the rebreather booths. Think big guy with a beard in a tropical shirt.

Tom

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Look forward to catching up Tom

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Hi Guys....

Lou and Beanie coming in from the Press Room! If you're about/ coming down give us a shout, drop a PM and we'll send over a cell number.

All exciting stuff... photos will be posted soon, just gathering ourselves together and figuring out where to start first :D

See you soon

Lou

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Fuelling up in the press room ready to go get the latest from the floor.

Just sorting the lay of the land ready to go get the lastest news for you.

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Im in the portland airport awaiting the boarding, doing the redeye to orlando and will be at the show tomorrow and of course at the RBW party. My cell is 503 632 5553.

and after DEMA....diving for a week in the Dominican Republic....if its still there after the nasty weather they just had.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Getting photos uploaded any minute check out the DEMA 2007 gallery

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8