Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

Well all the food is ordered, the trophies are en route to me now just need to get the t shirts with Curt and all sorted!

If you dont have your ticket yet then go grab yourself one!

Stuart

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Re: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Don't forget the cake and gift's it's my Bday
    And whats this I hear about bars closing at midnight in Orlando, is this some sort of sick twisted joke

Cheers
    Chriso
    21 again eh? :D

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Well all the food is ordered, the trophies are en route to me now just need to get the t shirts with Curt and all sorted!

If you dont have your ticket yet then go grab yourself one!

Stuart

Tee's are at the silk screen company being made. I will deliver them to dema for you in my trailer

Attached is the design to be printed on a bark navy blue tee

quantity is limited to this show ONLY, once they are sold out, THATS ALL THERE WILL BE

I do not know what they are going to be sold for?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 24th October 2007 at 23:12.

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Hi Stuart,

Got my party ticket booked before they all sold out!!!

Will the T shirts be available on the ground at DEMA or just online??

It's a week from today and I am looking forward to it and to meeting all those that said "I owe you a beer next time I see you" over last 12 months....

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hey Curt/Stuart,

You misspelled my name.

J-U-E-R-G-E-N-S-E-N

You've got the U and the E crossed.

And it's "Inc." at the end too.

Just me, being picky...

:)

Kevin.

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

Curt / Stuart -- you seem to have left Tech Diving Limited off as a sponsor .........

catch them Ts before they are printed please

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by JS1scuba  View Original Post
    Curt / Stuart -- you seem to have left Tech Diving Limited off as a sponsor .........

catch them Ts before they are printed please
    Yes, It was an error at the t-shirt company and before I could catch it they had completed the films and had it set up for press. With time restraints of dema coming we had no time left to correct the problem

we will make it up to you SOMEHOW?????

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Hey Curt/Stuart,

You misspelled my name.

J-U-E-R-G-E-N-S-E-N

You've got the U and the E crossed.

And it's "Inc." at the end too.

Just me, being picky...

:)

Kevin.

Kevin

I your next life pick an easier last name to spell, like Smith, or Jones, or Bowen.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

I dunno, Joel. Sounds like you and me are in for one BIG discount on our next Full Page Ad...

:D

At least I got my misspelled name on the shirt. Maybe they can print hankies with your company name and mine on them. We can call ourselves the "sob-sisters"...

;)

Kevin Jeurgonsin (for now).

P.S. You'll always be Kurt to me now, dude.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    I dunno, Joel. Sounds like you and me are in for one BIG discount on our next Full Page Ad...

:D

At least I got my misspelled name on the shirt. Maybe they can print hankies with your company name and mine on them. We can call ourselves the "sob-sisters"...

;)

Kevin Jeurgonsin (for now).

P.S. You'll always be Kurt to me now, dude.
    The good part of it is

The rebreather t-shirts have zero to do with Advanced Diver Magazine, except for the fact I had them printed....

So Rebreatherworld will be kissing ass for the errors.

Now if it was for ADM, I would be kissing..............

Calling me Kurt, is great, I am normally called things much worse......

But, I will buy you a couple beers anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast