Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

I am delighted to announce the best Rebreather and DEMA party in the world (well I would say that wouldn't I!)

The Party is at the Rosen Center which is right opposite of the DEMA Conference center, the same place as last year.
    It is going to be bigger and better than last year - not least as they have doubled the price!

We also have our annual Awards Ceremony at the party and this years awards cover the following categories. I would appreciate nominations being PMd to me for discusison by the commitee.

Awards

Lifetime Achievment Award
    Rebreather Promotion Award
    Rob Davies Customer Care Award
    Gordon Smith innovation Award
    ADM Explorer Award
    Best Rebreather Accessory Award.

I would like to thank Curt from Advanced Diver Magazine for helping to design our slick look and feel for the party and for volunteering to design some limited edition t shirts too!

This party is only possible due to the generisty of the DEMA Party Sponsors.

Last edited by schford; 12th October 2007 at 19:36. Reason: WORK IN PROGRESS

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

Everyone I know will be there, DRINKING!!!!

Its bad when you actually plan your drunk time... LOL

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Rebreather World Party & Awards Ceremony DEMA 2007 - For divers in the Loop.

Curt thanks for all your help designing this and agreeing to make the t shirts and coming up with the explorer award idea - much appreciated.

Stuart

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Curt thanks for all your help designing this and agreeing to make the t shirts and coming up with the explorer award idea - much appreciated.

Stuart

What the heck else do I have to do in life?

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Don't forget the cake and gift's it's my Bday
    And whats this I hear about bars closing at midnight in Orlando, is this some sort of sick twisted joke

Cheers
    Chriso

Must be we were in the bar till about 02.30am at the rosen center last party!

50 tickets sold so far and everyone who is everyone from the industry will be there

We will also have the new CIS lunar RB at the party, the new DeltaP Sentinel and another brand spanking new RB for you guys to see.

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Home Builders...here is another reason to go to DEMA and the Rebreather Party...

In the past, one of the joys of the party was the chance to show off your home build projects, be they hacked or modified systems, neat new ideas, completed units, or partially completed units while looking for suggestions.

This year our great leader Mr. Ford will have reserved one side of the room along a wall for you to strut your stuff.

Some of the things I will be bringing are, CO2 monitoring system, PC Boards for oxygen monitoring so you can see how to make them, Home built back mounted standard type rebreather, My infamous hacked Cressi Aero, homemade cables, LED heads up displays, color coded breathing hose fittings, and others that I have not published yet....just been too damned busy to write things up. Bring a usb port flash disk of one Gig or less and you can download much of what I have not published.

I will also have with me a book of pictures of parts and pieces that I have built to foster your ideas.

So bring an extra case with your neat stuff, and remember to take the valves out of your tanks to keep the TSA out of your business. You can keep them oxygen clean by putting the tanks in very large ziplock bags. (a suggestion from my wife)

So get those tickets, buy a T shirt, and head to DEMA.
    I'm looking forward to seeing all those great ideas in real life.

Tom

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Stuart, is dinner included this year?

Cheers Jason

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast