Closed Thread

Thread: Circa 2000 Inspiration Claasic Rebreather For Sale also various other items

New Member neily is an unknown quantity at this point neily's Avatar

Circa 2000 Inspiration Claasic Rebreather For Sale also various other items

Classic Inspiration:

Circa 2000 I have owned the unit for around a year, good condition for its age and has been very well looked after.
    3 new cells late last year and a head service performed by APV
    Unit is mounted on a woz 5KG steel back plate and all harness fittings are from Diving Nik Naks.
    Brand new O2 cylinder in April this year clean and ready to go, dil cylinder has always been clean but is possibly due a test in the near future.
    Bob Howell ADV with flowstop.
    Large Lungs
    Current wing is a Dive rite teklite but I do have the original APV wing as in my avatar photo.
    Extra injector fittings on the lungs for off board connection but no inflators supplied just the blanking plugs.

Looking for around £1900 ono.

Other items
    1x Ali 80 bought in Jun 05
    1x UK 7l ali cylinder bought in Apr 05

1xApex ATX 40 nitrox reg serviced last year and not used since along with full stage bottle set up (small brass gauage and all hoses)
    Offers around £100

1x OMS O2 stage reg set up as above and services at the same time again I am open to offers on this but would expect around £80.

1 set of Nordic blue rolock dry gloves, used for a season and in good condition offers around £65

1 otter Britannic dry suit, custom made in 2005, I am 5ft 10 and around 13st it was made when I was doing OC diving so plenty of room in shoulders for exansion on my part and also shut downs.
    I had Otter fit some 5mm compressed neoprene socks and also included are some canvass over boots in a size 11. Good looking boots a little taller than rock boots with a hiking boot type knobbled vibram sole. Great for climbing ladders of humping kit to cave sites.

Offers around £500?

1 pair of turtle fins, XXXL (think its the only size they come in) with diving Niknaks adjustable springs.
    Offers around £50

1 argon kit including backplate mounting straps, reg and overpressure release are courtesy of diving NikNaks, choice of 2 bottles
    - 1l heiser steel (almost new condition)
    - 1.5L green luxfer ali bottle.
    Price is dependant on what you want so let me know.

Lastly this item is spares or repair, I have a water damaged 21w 18AH salvo dive light. Unfortunately the ballast will need replaced as will the battery cord and switch. But I have done some research here and apparently they can be purchased direct from the Chinese manufacturer for fairly small money. The light head and canister are in perfect nick apart from that. Also inlcluded is an old 21w bulb and holder which has around 50hrs use.
    Unsure what to price at so open to offers.

Photos of any of the above available on request, and the items are located in Bath in the Southwest of England. I can also supply the serial number of the inpsiration if anyone would like to check ownership with APV.

ANy questions please let me know.

Thanks

Neil.

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Re: Circa 2000 Inspiration Claasic Rebreather For Sale also various other items

You have a PM

Pictures as promised....

N
    Attached Images
    Last edited by neily; 23rd September 2007 at 11:24.

Inspo now sold.
    Ali 80 now sold.
    Heiser Argon kit now sold.

Other items still available or it'll have to be ebay !!

One new item, unused Halcyon 300ft pathfinder reel.

Many thanks,

N

Closed Thread