Closed Thread

Thread: Classic Kiss

RBW Member Andy_C is an unknown quantity at this point Andy_C's Avatar

Classic Kiss

I have Classic Kiss number 107 for sale.

Purchased in 2004, itís just been sitting in a box last year while Iíve been playing with my new unit. Itís time to sell now I think !

Just very quickly here's the spec :

£2500 will get you :

Classic Kiss Rebreather Ď107í

Dil injecter Button (Hangs over the left shoulder very, very cool, compatable with AP fittings for plumbing off board gas))

Custom made Dil manifold (Eight 3/8 unf ports)
    Rubber Dil & O2 hoses & OPV fitted to O2 1st stage
    Portland Engineering Foot/Stand
    Portland Engineering Handle
    Option of Stainless or Plastic Kiss valve (Original Stainless is hard on O-rings - need replacing every 30 hours(ish))
    Ambient pressure O2 displays
    Paragon Reg BOV
    Counterlung case powder coated grey

Spares:
    Counterlung with P-Connector and lead for fitting VR3 (Molex's need re-crimping )
    Counterlung locking ring
    Diaphragm
    Flapper Valves

Also I think about three complete sets of O-rings.

I also have a variety of cylinders for sale. A pair of your choice will be included in the sale:

2 (Evo sized) 2ltrs (Never been used, just been retested) or
    2 3 Ltr Dumpies or
    2 5 Ltr Dumpies

Cells and Contents Gauges are not included in the sale.

Everything is in very good condition. Iím based in the UK - West Midlands

PM me if youíre interested - pictures available.

Thanks

Andy

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Re: Classic Kiss

Very much interested, PM sent Andy (if not received through RBW can you drop me a line on jerome@snoopyloop.com)

Thanks

J

RBW Member Andy_C is an unknown quantity at this point Andy_C's Avatar

Re: Classic Kiss

I've had some interest off list regarding the dil injection. So pinched the description of one of my previous posts :

Iíve fitted a Manual Dil addition button to my Classic & found it to be a real pleasure to dive with.

Iím just not comfortable on fast descents, clearing my ears & using the adv at the same. Blasting in as much dil as I want from a button hanging over my left shoulder works for me. Also when Iím trying to fine tune & get the loop just right I like the button
    J

The Button I use is a standard AP valves button (like the sort which used to be fitted to a suit inflation or early commandos). This is plugged into a stainless manifold which I had made (Another one of Dave Thompsonís ideas). The injection point for the gas is straight into the head and onto the cells in the spare port at the back of the head.

This also gives really a really good way of plumbing in and controlling off board gas into the loop for semi closed.

and photos of the dil injector :
    Attached Images

Closed Thread