+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your f_cked up RB pics here :D

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Post your f_cked up RB pics here :D

Thought it would be fun to post some pics of units or gear that has pooped itself - feel free to add to the collection:-

pics:
    -Having fun with Boris CL leak
    -Explorer wets the bed
    -Meg wets the bed
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Drmike; 17th September 2007 at 06:09.

RBW Member jknox is an unknown quantity at this point jknox's Avatar

Re: Post your f_cked up RB pics here :D

And that Meg owner is still a sad sad man....

Is it Monday in Centralia yet?

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Ohh what fun

A Very Messy Mk15.5, well done to Kevin for getting it diving again

Mikes Flooded Boris

Bike patch's and Aquaseal

Broken PRISM

Fixed PRISM

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Ohh what fun

A Very Messy Mk15.5, well done to Kevin for getting it diving again
    Hey! I fixed it. Did what Colin and KevinJ couldnt do :D:D
    Twas just a dodgy cable all along :D

Broken PRISM

Fixed PRISM
    Holy Epoxy batman! :Dis that one of them high tech rbs Ive heard about. Did it pass the military spec. drop test? :D
    Last edited by Drmike; 17th September 2007 at 09:08.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Drmike  View Original Post
    Hey! I fixed it. Did what Colin and KevinJ couldnt do :D:D
    Twas just a dodgy cable all along :D

Holy Epoxy batman! :Dis that one of them high tech rbs Ive heard about. Did it pass the military spec. drop test? :D

Well Robin, yes one of them did, maybe not that one.

Hey, at least you can fix impact damage on a Prism with epoxy as opposed to those made with delrin:D.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

To be fair to SMI that was one of the very first PRISM's built.
    I think/hope they are making them stronger these days...

Cheers
    Chriso

Prism 'prentice Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike is a splendid one to behold Mike's Avatar
    Prism

Arse buster 2000 that couldn't handle the pressure.
    And a well serviced plug.
    Attached Images

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

A quick pic of my unit going to 579m all on its own in the shead.

We agreed that the unit and I are a team, so I have claimed this as my deepest dive :D

ATB

Mark

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

If I posted all the pics I have of my homebuilt messes, It would bury the entire bandwidth of the internet....

One hint.....leaks are a main item.....lotsa leaks....

Leaks in counterlungs...leaks in hoses.....leaks in displays....leaks in scrubbers...water on the brain for screwing with this stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Water water everywhere, and how the gear did leak......the first line of the Rhyme of the ancient Diver...to be completed

With homage to the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner

Tom

A Prismer in Megland Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    To be fair to SMI that was one of the very first PRISM's built.
    I think/hope they are making them stronger these days...

Cheers
    Chriso
    Err, umm, that would be a no.

I haven't got my computer at the moment but I have a collection of similar rooted prism pics from last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast