+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stolen C96 Castoro

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Re: Stolen C96 Castoro

I blame Ben Cousins and the rest of his ICE taking mates.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post
    I blame Ben Cousins and the rest of his ICE taking mates.

ICE as in methamphetamine? Well, meth heads are not known for their good judgement and breaking into a man's house AND stealing his car is some kind of overeach. I'd bet the car will turn up first, which hopefully will lead to finding the rest of the stuff. Greedy drug fiends usually make lots of mistakes.

Man that sucks.

Morgan's Mum bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sport Kiss

when living a block away from the Brisbane River most stuff ended up being thrown in the river by our local indigenous friends. a royal pain in the arse. Once ended up with the water police showing up because my dads brief case had been retrieved by the ferry driver, they were concerned there had been a body. the only id inside at the time was his vietnam service call up card (why he still had it? is one of life's great mysteries).

hope you get your gear back steve.
    rachel

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Quote Originally Posted by bendomatic  View Original Post
    most stuff ended up being thrown in the river
    Good point - time for some muck diving in the swamp mate?

RBW Member Joe Botz is an unknown quantity at this point Joe Botz's Avatar

will do,, sorry for your losses and pox on the bastards

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

A little update.

My car has been found and is a bit worse for wear as it looks like it was taken for a spin in a local forrest. It looks as though it will take about a month to get repaired.

The rebreather is missing as is half of my wetsuit. It is the half i wee in as well :D

My GPS and all my marks are gone. The backup for the GPS was on the laptop

The PC is back online so please feel free to drop me a line. If you have asked me for anything in the last month please resubmit.

Cheers
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2