+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stolen C96 Castoro

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Stolen C96 Castoro

Some help please.

My house was broken into on the weekend and my car was stolen. Everything is replaceable (except data on the computer) but one thing that was stolen is fairly rare and hopefully will show up for sale. It is an OMG C96.
    If anyone spots this please post here.

Oh, and feel free to send me an email in a week or two so I can rebuild my email address list as both the computer and the backup drives are gone.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Re: Stolen C96 Castoro

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post
    Some help please.

My house was broken into on the weekend and my car was stolen. Everything is replaceable (except data on the computer) but one thing that was stolen is fairly rare and hopefully will show up for sale. It is an OMG C96.
    If anyone spots this please post here.

Oh, and feel free to send me an email in a week or two so I can rebuild my email address list as both the computer and the backup drives are gone.
    Bastards! well with any luck they will try and use it and get themselves messed up.

sorry to hear this Steve.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Sorry to hear that, Steve.
    Back home in Texas we just shoot em.
    Hope the insurance companies do their part and you get the Castoro back.
    Good luck.

RBW Member spottydog is on a distinguished road spottydog is on a distinguished road spottydog's Avatar

I'll keep my eyes open, There can't be many in OZ

That's one that might turn up sooner or later and be spotted.

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Steve,

Sorry to hear about this! I just had my car broken into: laptop stolen (and the backup disk, which I was taking home for safe storage at the time), so I know what you are going through ...

Are there any more details you can give us about the C96? There aren't that many in Oz, so it should be easy to spot. But more data would help!

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Hi guys,

There was nothing terribly special about the C96. Straight out of the packet and mounted to the front of a Old Zeagle BC.

It looked like this but without the KISS Mod

Modified C-96
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by sven  View Original Post
    Steve,

Sorry to hear about this! I just had my car broken into: laptop stolen (and the backup disk, which I was taking home for safe storage at the time), so I know what you are going through ...

Are there any more details you can give us about the C96? There aren't that many in Oz, so it should be easy to spot. But more data would help!
    There seems to be a bit of it going around - my car was broken into in the middle of the night at home a few weeks ago and thankfully my laptop wasn't in the bag that got stolen out of there and they left the D-SLR sitting right next to it.

Anyway, sorry about the loss mate - hope the RB ends up on Ebay or something so you can track it down:)

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

hey steve, thats terrible news mate. my god theres nothing safe, ****ers hope they drop dead...

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

That sucks Steve, sorry to hear it. I've been robbed before-had all my band's gear stolen while I was on my first ever vacation-not a warm fuzzy feeling.

Is it my imagination, or has there been more gear theft in Oz reported on RBW than any other part of the world? I always imagined Oz as place of low crime and open spaces populated by friendly people who like to drink and fight and with their best friends, mostly because there's not enough strangers to fight with. Who are all these scumbags breaking into people's homes and car trunks?

RBW Member spottydog is on a distinguished road spottydog is on a distinguished road spottydog's Avatar

I'm a bit of a OZ newbie (nearly 2 years) It doesn't seem that way at all.

In London on the other hand, It was just expected.

I bet it turns up somewhere soon, Fingers crossed.

-Al.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast