+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Shearwater Pursuit Announcement

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Re: Shearwater Pursuit Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Blomman  View Original Post
    Thanks for the information Bruce. Any chance you will make the Pursuit manual available on your website soon?
    I have to write it first. There really aren't many differences from the GF, but I will have to write one to explain the 3 new prompts.

Bruce
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Here is a question to Bruce regarding the Pursuit display (since I couldn't find the answer in the GF manual) ;)

What will the PO2-field / second data-field show during a dive if you don't have the Pursuit hooked to the loop for online PO2-measuring?

// Blomman

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

So you are asking what will show on the second line of the display when external PPO2 monitoring is turned off.

It will show nothing if you are in OC, or it will show the selected PPO2 if fixed PPO2 is selected.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Blomman  View Original Post
    What will the PO2-field / second data-field show during a dive if you don't have the Pursuit hooked to the loop for online PO2-measuring?

// Blomman
    Attached Images
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

RBW Member DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver has a spectacular aura about DamselDiver's Avatar

I received my new Pursuit today and I have to say the quality of this instrument is outstanding. The hardware is tough, durable and intelligently laid out. The display is large, clear and easily read. The software is very intuitive, it only took about an hour playing with it to figure out about 90% of the functions without looking at the manual. Loading the software on my PC was easy and I had no problems downloading data from the Pursuit to my PC. I'm sure uploading files to the Pursuit from my PC would be equally easy.

Bruce answered all my stupid questions in a timely manner in clear and concise language.

I would recommend this unit to anyone diving CC or OC.

Take Care

Cheryl

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by DamselDiver  View Original Post
    I received my new Pursuit today and I have to say the quality of this instrument is outstanding.
    Cheryl
    I ordered my Pursuit/Kidney/HUD a few weeks ago and was told it was shipping on March 19th.
    Now I heard today that there are no kidneys available. Any news on when more kidneys will be ready?

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    I ordered my Pursuit/Kidney/HUD a few weeks ago and was told it was shipping on March 19th.
    Now I heard today that there are no kidneys available. Any news on when more kidneys will be ready?
    Shearwater had a whole bunch of people wanting KISS Kidneys all of a sudden and the normal inventory got used up real fast. This is not normal and a new batch is being produced right now.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    the normal inventory got used up real fast. This is not normal and a new batch is being produced right now.
    Awesome news.

I read in this thread about Shearwater playing with fisher and permanent connectors. What was the final decision or are they both available?

I ordered fisher.

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Shearwater had a whole bunch of people wanting KISS Kidneys all of a sudden
    We all just got our tax refunds.
    Last edited by "The Brandon"; 16th March 2008 at 16:43.

New Member MarkD60 is an unknown quantity at this point MarkD60's Avatar
    Inspiration

I just got mine, and after reading this, I realize I didn't get my loonie!

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD60  View Original Post
    I just got mine, and after reading this, I realize I didn't get my loonie!
    Same here! But I'm so impressed with my Pursuit I'm willing to forego the Loonie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7