+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebreather Friendly Destinations

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: Rebreather Friendly Destinations

INULA DIVING

Live-Aboard diving off the Pacific Coast of Panama, diving Coiba Island and the famous Malpelo Island with its schooling Hammerheads.

Booking Office Germany
    Ute Martinkat
    Wiechendorfer Weg 6
    D-30900 Wedemark
    Germany

e-mail: uaa@inula-diving.de
    web: Diving in Malpelo, Coiba, Panama with Catamaran Inula - Inula UAA Adventures

Rebreather Support: Nitrox and O2 available. Sorb and Helium is also available with prior request.

Instructor seafox is on a distinguished road seafox is on a distinguished road seafox's Avatar
    TORONTO, CANADA -Have "02ptima" will travel!
    OPTIMA

INSPIRATION CLASSIC

SCUBATECH GRENADA
    Jochen, Sabine and Carsten are the owners/operators.
    They have 02, sometimes He and a Haskel.
    Friendly, professional, flexible and eager to please!

scubatech

Cornel

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    Guys remember to add the destinations to the database : http://www.rebreatherworld.com/destinations.php

If you can pinpoint it on the map then even better :D
    Yeah, what Beanie said!!!

You will notice that the original four posts in this thread were back in 2005. Then no posts again until yesterday.

Back then, there was no destinations database, and everything was just added as an article. I've now edited Stuarts original post, to clarify the current situation.

We have a database of RB Friendly destinations (link is in the toolbar at the top of the page, or for those too lazy, here http://www.rebreatherworld.com/destinations.php )

It's fully searchable, either simply by keyword, or the advanced search, where you can search by what you want to see, what supplies you need, where you are going, what type / depth of diving you want to do, etc etc etc.

You can also go to the RBW world map (again, link at the top of the page), and just select the destinations, then have a look at the locations and see what is in your area of interest.

But of course, for all this to work, we need you all to add http://www.rebreatherworld.com/desti...php?action=add a destination. We currently only have 117 destinations in the database. Now I'm pretty confident that there should be more RB Friendly destinations in the world! So with the six that have been mentioned in this thread since yesterday, plus I'm sure there are a few more, I'd love to see it up to 130 destinations by the end of the day. Give me something to do at work today!

And finally, if anyone has a problem with an existing destination, ie, wrong map location, have changed your details, can now supply cylinders, etc etc etc, just PM me, and I'll help you sort it.

Cheers, Dave
    RBW Destinations Admin
    RBW Mod

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2