Closed Thread

Thread: AP Inspiration Classic for Sale

RBW Member diver6939 is an unknown quantity at this point diver6939's Avatar

Cool AP Inspiration Classic for Sale

Hi CCR Divers, I am a new member of the forum, but please don't be put off by that.

I have a 2004 Inspiration classic for sale, I have a full discription of it on Ebay. I have been a member of ebay since 2003 and have over 600 positive feedbacks, so I hope no one on this forum going to think it's a scam. If you have any questions please contact me 07847619167

Buddy Inspiration Classic Closed Circuit Rebreather

Item number: 200113176073
    Last edited by diver6939; 2nd September 2007 at 16:04.

Cool Re: AP Inspiration Classic for Sale + delta p 4th cell holder

Hi CCR Divers, I am a new member of the forum, but please don't be put off by that.

I have a Inspiration classic for sale it was manufactured in march 2004 and will except £2500.00 the price also includeds the delta P 4th cell holder with cable, the cable has 7 pin fisher connector for VR3 and molex connection to the o2 cell. If anyone is looking for a delta p 4th cell holder, I will sell it on it's own for £100.00. I have a full discription of it on Ebay. I have been a member of ebay since 2003 and have over 600 positive feedbacks, so I hope no one on this forum going to think it's a scam. If you have any questions please contact me 07847619167

I have had to relist the unit, because ebay ended/canceled the listing because I said that I had it "advertised elsewhere" if you are intrested please call me on the number above

new Item number is: 200149411716

Buddy Inspiration Classic Closed Circuit Rebreather

New Member Mark Griffith is on a distinguished road Mark Griffith is on a distinguished road Mark Griffith's Avatar

Question Re: AP Inspiration Classic for Sale

deleted
    Last edited by Mark Griffith; 10th September 2007 at 17:46. Reason: sorry

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

Re: AP Inspiration Classic for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Griffith  View Original Post
    Good luck with your sale,but why doesnt your units pictures match the description?
    It would make me think twice.
    cheers
    Mark

I am seriously thinking of buying this unit could you please elaborate on exactly what doesnt match, as I am new to rebreathers any help would be appreciated.

I am going to contact the seller and get the serial numbers etc so that I can phone AP valves on Monday to check the history of it etc.

My only concern is the harness and lungs on this unit they are a medium and I have been informed that I would require a large harness and lungs does anyone know how much it would cost to replace the existing ones.

Cheers for any help given.
    Matt

RBW Member zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver's Avatar

Maybe I am slow on the uptake, but I can't find that item for sale on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by matt crane  View Original Post
    I am seriously thinking of buying this unit could you please elaborate on exactly what doesnt match, as I am new to rebreathers any help would be appreciated.

I am going to contact the seller and get the serial numbers etc so that I can phone AP valves on Monday to check the history of it etc.

My only concern is the harness and lungs on this unit they are a medium and I have been informed that I would require a large harness and lungs does anyone know how much it would cost to replace the existing ones.

Cheers for any help given.
    Matt

New Member Mark Griffith is on a distinguished road Mark Griffith is on a distinguished road Mark Griffith's Avatar

Matt
    You have a pm

Quote Originally Posted by zoo_diver  View Original Post
    Maybe I am slow on the uptake, but I can't find that item for sale on ebay.
    Try here....
    AP INSPIRATION CLASSIC REBREATHER TECHNICAL DIVING on eBay, Other SCUBA, SCUBA Snorkelling, Sporting Goods (item 200149411716 end time 15-Sep-07 12:48:53 BST)
    cheers
    Mark

Unhappy Re: AP Inspiration Classic for Sale

Hi CCR divers, don't know what I have put in the discription that does not match the pictures. this is a genuine unit that I'm selling and not best pleased that someone on this site thinks there is anythink not right. please call me on the number in the add if you have any questions. anyone who is intrested is very welcome to come and view it. you won't be disaponted.

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY???

I have sent this message to Mark Griffith

Hi Mark, could you please tell me why you think my discription does not match my picture ? it's is a genuine sale and not best please that you think it's not. why would I have over 600 postive feedbacks on ebay if I was up to no good why would I have 600+ postive feedbacks . thanks
    Last edited by diver6939; 10th September 2007 at 13:34.

New Member pogesz is an unknown quantity at this point pogesz's Avatar

I bought a unit from him a few month ago and it was fine, everithig was all right , transaction, unit condition, etc..........!

Cheers Peter!

Closed Thread