Closed Thread

Thread: FS: Delta P VR3 C4 CCR Trimix Computer PIN Included

Total NOOB trey is an unknown quantity at this point trey's Avatar
    NT1

Dolphin

FS: Delta P VR3 C4 CCR Trimix Computer PIN Included

Howdy folks...ended up with one too many of these. This was upgraded at the factory in October 2004 to v2.1 CXR. It is full CCR Trimix with 2-pin external sensor connect. External PPO2 monitoring is not unlocked, but the PIN can be purchased from Delta P. The connector port comes with the o-ringed plug to block the port from liquid corrosives. Has new lithium 3.6V battery. Asking $950 obo with free 2 day shipping in the US (excluding Alaska & Hawaii). Anyone else (anywhere else in the world) will have to cover their own shipping...sorry.

If it doesn't sell in the next 30 days or so, it will be on eBay shortly after. Will post the auction link here if it does not sell.

Thanks, Trey

This item is not currently available pending outcome of an investigation into the credibility of the statement peterbj7 made about it being stolen.

-Trey

New Member peterbj7 is an unknown quantity at this point peterbj7's Avatar
    This computer belongs to me and was stolen by Roni Liberman, along with 2 rebreathers and much other gear, when he left my dive shop in Belize last October. Don't have anything to do with it, or with the scumbag who took it.

NT1

Dolphin

Hello

I see you're having dealings with Roni Liberman. I recommend you don't. In addition you say you are selling "Roni's old VR3". This is actually my computer, stolen by Roni along with 2 rebreathers and a vast amount of other gear when he left my business in Belize overnight last October. Police charges are pending against him in at least two countries. If you send me an email address I'll send you a detailed report which went to police, lawyers in Texas, and all the dive training organisations he holds certifications from.

Please write to me asap. And note that handling stolen goods is a criminal offence.

Peter Jones
    Protech Belize Dive Center
    www.protechdive.com
    peter@protechdive.com
    (+501) 226-3008

Wow...I take it you were his partner down there? I haven't heard much about you, but what I have heard wasn't quite so harsh as your accusations. Two sides to every story I guess. I hope you don't mind, but I'll be forwarding this to Roni. As for the computer, I just went through 2 months of hell getting the PIN for it from Delta P, and they gave it directly to Roni...so it's in the clear as of now. You're welcome to forward the report, but be advised that any paperwork that has the serial number of this unit on it after todays date can only have come from the photo that I have had posted on the internet since 08/15/2005. If I find out that this computer was in fact stolen, I have no problems working with authorities to return it to your insurance company. I'm actually working on another one right now with authorities that I purchased from Daniel Wong on eBay. Looks like God really doesn't want me to own a VR3...and with all the money I have tied up in stolen computers right now, appearantly not a RB either. "Handling" stolen goods is not a criminal offence...selling them is. I'll remove the post until I find out WTF is going on with this unit.

Regards, Trey

NT1

Dolphin

This computer is currently part of a pending legal dispute and is not available.

Thanks, Trey

Closed Thread