+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Normoxic training in the UK

RBW Member Dive Sprite will become famous soon enough Dive Sprite will become famous soon enough Dive Sprite will become famous soon enough Dive Sprite's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Dyson

Question Seeking Normoxic training in the UK

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for an instructor that can provide Normoxic trimix training (mod2) for the Inspiration Vision in the UK (preferably south / central) this winter. My mod1 instructor is packing in training and starting a new business.
    If you have had good experience with an instructor and can make a recommendation please pm me or reply here. Many thanks.

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: Seeking Normoxic training in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Dive Sprite  View Original Post
    Hi, I am looking for recommendations for an instructor that can provide Normoxic trimix training (mod2) for the Inspiration Vision in the UK (preferably south / central) this winter. My mod1 instructor is packing in training and starting a new business.
    If you have had good experience with an instructor and can make a recommendation please pm me or reply here. Many thanks.
    I did Mod 1 with Rich Stevenson - can highly recommend him and he would be high on my list for a mix course. From what I've heard (both here and from buddies), Dave Cooper (decodiver on here), Dave Thompson (dave_t on here) and the chaps at M R Diving are all very good too.

HTH, good luck and have fun,

RBW Member PPA is an unknown quantity at this point PPA's Avatar

i recomend Rich Stevenson.
    Cheers
    Pedro

RBW Member SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ's Avatar

I'm doing Mod2 on my Inspiration with Richie in 2 weeks time, feel free to PM me for details after....;)

RBW Member lbdiver21 is an unknown quantity at this point lbdiver21's Avatar

Another Vote for Mr Diving (Matt Robinson). I did a normoxic course with him a few months back & will be back down later to go to full mix. He does PSAI so normoxic to full mix is not a 2nd course only an add on so helps keep the cost down. That said if you have prev o/c trimix exp then I would go to full mix from day one.

Derek

Decodiver

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Dave Cooper (decodiver on here,)
    I would also recommend Dave Cooper.........

Can offer training through TDI - IANTD - PSA.

A thoroughly nice chap..........

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

RBW Member botle maker is on a distinguished road botle maker is on a distinguished road botle maker's Avatar

I would give my vote for Rich Stevenson, unlike a lot of instuctors he tries weather permiting to finish his courses in the sea, so that you get to experience real world conditions under his all seeing eye.

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by botle maker  View Original Post
    I would give my vote for Rich Stevenson, unlike a lot of instuctors he tries weather permiting to finish his courses in the sea, so that you get to experience real world conditions under his all seeing eye.
    That was one of the reasons I chose him for Mod 1.

Cheers,

New Member burgerbozo is an unknown quantity at this point burgerbozo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by botle maker  View Original Post
    HA HA HA would that be £50 more for the sea dive then , or will BN stand the x cost , :D

New Member burgerbozo is an unknown quantity at this point burgerbozo's Avatar

go do it some place warm M8,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast