+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: RB Friendly liveaboards on the Barrier Reef - Split thread

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: RB Friendly liveaboards on the Barrier Reef - Split thread

Quote Originally Posted by adstaa  View Original Post
    hey lance

i hear you and ross had an awesome trip. would love to see some of those pics....
    Yeah....Of course you would!! :D

Will email a couple over and call later.

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member adstaa is an unknown quantity at this point adstaa's Avatar

thanks mate :D

Megman armed with DeepRed opimoby is on a distinguished road opimoby is on a distinguished road opimoby's Avatar
    Cave Megalodon ,Shearwater

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Yeah....Of course you would!! :D

Will email a couple over and call later.

Regards,

Lance
    oh so you gona keep all those fabulous images to yourself Can I see some tooooo....Ross

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opimoby  View Original Post
    oh so you gona keep all those fabulous images to yourself Can I see some tooooo....Ross
    Hey Ross,

If you want to see the content of around 80% of them.......Put your Evo on and look in the mirror ;)

Lance

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

You know you could share the wealth and post them here for us to see too!

Or a link to your website. I'm sure if they're half decent (they're Osprey, so they have to be bloody good!) there will be plenty of green coming your way!

Megman armed with DeepRed opimoby is on a distinguished road opimoby is on a distinguished road opimoby's Avatar

Hi here are some pics of Lance & I on the Coral Sea rebreather trip to Osprey Reef on Undersea Explorer. The West Wall is simply one of the most extraordinary dives on the planet.
    cheers
    Ross
    Attached Images
    Last edited by opimoby; 25th September 2007 at 04:23.

New Member aussiejosho is an unknown quantity at this point aussiejosho's Avatar

Hello all

just wanted to introduce myself here as i have just moved to the Sunshine Coast from Fiji and am looking to get involved in the local scene. I am Evolution certified but don't own one yet. I am a full time underwater videographer struggling to make a living so if anyone has a need for a HD promo or doco shot locally, i am your man. I'd be keen to get back up to Cairns in the future too on one of the trips you have been talking about, I worked on livaboards up there for 3 or 4 years as DM, instructing and photo/video pro.

Cheers
    Josh

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Thanks for the photos, very nice one of the grey reefs and what great viz!

Yes the vis is extraordinary and the subsea vistas are spectacular with lots of big pelagic action....we are organising some more trips early next year if anyone is interested.....Ross

Quote Originally Posted by opimoby  View Original Post
    Yes the vis is extraordinary and the subsea vistas are spectacular with lots of big pelagic action....we are organising some more trips early next year if anyone is interested.....Ross
    Hey Ross,

Just got back to Manilla and had a great time diving the wrecks at Sangat Island.

I'll be back home tomorrow and will call you then.

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5