+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave Diving in Florida using Inspiration

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Cave Diving in Florida using Inspiration

Hello,

My job is sending me to Florida for 7 months and was wondering if anybody could recommend a rebreather cave diving instuctor? I'll be there for a while so I would like to take all available courses using my Inspiration. Nay sayers need not answer.

Thanks,
    Scott

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Scott,

Call Mike Fowler at Silent Diving Systems. He is one great cave guy, and can really give you the best recommendation, if he doesn't have time to do it himself.;)

Rob

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    Scott,

Call Mike Fowler at Silent Diving Systems. He is one great cave guy, and can really give you the best recommendation, if he doesn't have time to do it himself.;)

Rob
    Rob,

If he's going ot be in Florida don't you think he'd be better off talking to Tom Mount or Mark Meadows?

CCR Cave in Fl

Scott,

I will be over there teaching CCR Cave in November if you are down there by then and would like to get together.

Martin

www.eau2.com

+ Reply to Thread