+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Pre/Post DEMA Diving

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Upcoming Trip: Pre/Post DEMA Diving

DEMA will soon be here. Some have requested diving before the show, and some have requested diving after the show. It seems that diving the Hydro Atlantic, having a max depth of about 170 seems to be the most popular request. However, that is in Pompano Beach, a good three hours or so away from Orlando.

It is time for everyone to make their suggestions so that we can get a head count and narrow down some choices.

So: Before or after? Depth parameters? Travel distance from Orlando? Anything else you want to suggest?

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Re: Upcoming Trip: Pre/Post DEMA Diving

If diving is planned, we (2) would be available Nov 8,9,10th. Committments earlier in the week however. We would be up for all of the previously discussed wrecks, plus RBJ if anyone else is interested.

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

I think after the DEMA show diving would suit me a lot better I will probably be tied up for a few days before the show.

I think I may have sorted out the loan of a vision for a few days......

Know the wreck below? Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye's Avatar

After the show would be better for me. A 3 hour drive to the east coast of FLA is no problem. Any tech depth is great. The Hydro Atlantic would be fun. I can probably get a few ccr guys to go with me after DEMA.

Keep me posted.

Dave

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

So far, it is sounding like the Hydro will be the dive. We'll leave things open for a bit to get a head count. I am guessing we will be more than enough to fill a six pack. However, let's see how many start to confirm.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    So far, it is sounding like the Hydro will be the dive. We'll leave things open for a bit to get a head count. I am guessing we will be more than enough to fill a six pack. However, let's see how many start to confirm.

Call me tonight ..... and lets get the plan together...

Monkey

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

I will be staying until the 7th, and flying out of West Palm. The Hydro Atlantic would be something I would like to do. my depth limit is 200'. I believe Tim Baum will be joining us too!!
    Last edited by pattimegdiver; 5th September 2007 at 06:54.

Here is the list so far:
    • Barrie Law
    • Patti MegDiver
    • Dave Faye
    • Monkey
    • ScubaDadMiami
    Once we get past six, we can start to make the final arrangements for the boat. Given the number we have so far, I am thinking it will be working out for more than a six pack.

How does Sunday, November 4 sound to everyone? If we can do it then, there will likely be other SCRUB divers that won't be working on that day, and who will be able to attend.
    Last edited by ScubaDadMiami; 5th September 2007 at 14:43.

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

is there any possible way to set up 2 days for diving?

Diving for second day:
    • Patti Meg Diver
    Anybody else?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast