+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diverite Web Site has the rebreather

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Diverite Web Site has the rebreather

Someone on another board mentioned this and sure enough Diverite has updated their website and now is including O2ptima information and pictures. I am sure in preparation for DEMA.

Interesting....
    http://www.diverite.com/Products/Pro...roductID=DRT-5

HEHEHEHE... I let someone comment on the backpack.

Andrew

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Talking Thanks, Ducky

I like the backpack! Put a Jansport sticker on it and a pair of Camelback patches on the CL and no will even know it's a rebreather when you travel.

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    I like the backpack! Put a Jansport sticker on it and a pair of Camelback patches on the CL and no will even know it's a rebreather when you travel.
    Can't use Jansport they have a lifetime warranty! HEHEHE

I need to think more out of the box.

Dolphin

Wait till Peter reads this...

"The mouthpiece is constructed of Delrin and contains no O-rings to wear out."

You Gota love it!

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

With nitrogen narcosis reduced you gotta get high on something.
    Cheaper than LGT 20/30 (that's Laughing Gas Trimix for those of you on Delrin )

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck
    Someone on another board mentioned this and sure enough Diverite has updated their website and now is including O2ptima information and pictures. I am sure in preparation for DEMA.

Interesting....
    http://www.diverite.com/Products/Pro...roductID=DRT-5

HEHEHEHE... I let someone comment on the backpack.

Andrew
    Gee you are quick today,

I was just about to post this info! the most info is contained on his page www.diverite.com/NewProducts/index.htm

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    I think you boys is a chewin' on that there Jimson-weed again!

+ Reply to Thread