+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound of Mull 2-9 April

Custom Title Allowed! Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger is a glorious beacon of light Digger's Avatar

Sound of Mull 2-9 April

I don't know if anyone on the boards is interested, but we have a group going to the Sound of Mull to do the wrecks and bits in there for a week from the 2nd to 9th April.

There are still spaces, if you want to come please feel free - no need to bring a buddy, I need to look popular as it is, but if you've got some mates of your own bring them along.

Only thing you will need is a ticket. BSAC sports or AOW minimum, diving is 35m range. If you're diving a funny unit let me know and we can work something out, regular units more than welcome no questions.

As Woz put it: We have the Lochaline Dive Centre booked out for the week along with the 2 hardboats the Peregrine and the Brendan.
    This will probably be the cheapest week-long diving trip you will ever go on- £280 which covers accommodation, the boats, air fills and food (albeit self-cooked).

Please e-mail any questions, it would be good to see some of you guys for a dive. If anyone is travelling any great distance I can arrange any equipment you might need, I know there are a fair few divers from overseas on the boards. The Sound is the best diving in the UK if you ask me. It's also wreck divers heaven, and is packed full of fun dive sites at 30-35m, and some sites which have the chance to get a fair bit deeper.

Digger.

chocolateluvmunki (at) hotmail.com

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Pah why are all the good trips arranged when i can not go - we have H2OPhotopros trip to Truk and I cant go - this trip when I am in the states....

But thanks for inviting everyone will pop it in next newsletter...

Stuart

PS Have some green for being such a good sport!

+ Reply to Thread