+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New deep wreck found in Hurghada, Red Sea

10/52 Psycho Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie's Avatar

Re: New deep wreck found in Hurghada, Red Sea

Sounds like i have my summer jols next year already sorted:D

ATB
    Gareth

New Member Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten's Avatar

Well we went back & got some pics.
    Here's a few just to tease you with :D
    Hope you like.
    Cheers!
    Paul.
    Attached Images

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Black n White really works.

Well Done and have a blob:D .

RBW Member Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26's Avatar

Awesome, can't wait to see it...afterall I lived in Hurghada for 4 years...is any body still diving the Hebat Allah??

Greets from Mexico,
    Patrick

New Member Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten will become famous soon enough Paul Vinten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto26  View Original Post
    Awesome, can't wait to see it......is any body still diving the Hebat Allah??
    I still go there fairly regularly, depending on how many deco or ER courses I'm teaching during the month.
    The life is really taking off on it now.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Cool pics. Next Holiday Location must be Egypt.
    Thanks.
    Cheers Markku

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

cool find, well done to both of you. pics are fantastic in black & white..

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Great find well done,

You lot should rely put together a proper trimix livaboard or day boat wreck list. Id love to come out an do a week of wrecks in the 50-100m zone. This wreck looks worth a couple of dives at least.

Too late in the year to book for 08, its already full, but i would have a go in 09

ATB

Mark Chase

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vinten  View Original Post
    Well we went back & got some pics.
    Here's a few just to tease you with :D
    Hope you like.
    Cheers!
    Paul.
    Frickin' awesome Paul. See you there in two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Great find well done,

You lot should rely put together a proper trimix livaboard or day boat wreck list. Id love to come out an do a week of wrecks in the 50-100m zone. This wreck looks worth a couple of dives at least.

Too late in the year to book for 08, its already full, but i would have a go in 09

ATB

Mark Chase
    Hi Mark,
    We now have a decent week's worth of wreck diving in the Hurghada area from depths of 45 - 110m as well as a couple of amazing 'flower' dives! The Al Qamar warrants at least 3 dives - me & Aaron haven't seen half of it yet in just the 2 'quick' dives we did on it
    We are already running trimix liveaboards in the north (next one on 8th November, but it's already full!!), and accomodating trimix groups out for a week's daily diving.
    Next booked liveaboard after that is on April 25th with a few spaces left I think (don't quote me on that though).
    Of course, if there's a group of at least 8 that want to set an other date for themselves, then............
    Just from a day boat, you can access just about everything a tech diver needs in Hurghada.
    PM or mail me for further info.
    Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2