+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IANTD ccr training in Thailand

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

IANTD ccr training in Thailand

Hi all.

Anyone know of a divecenter or instructor in thailand that teaches IANTD (KISS) rebreather courses?
    Looking at IANTDs website i could'nt find any listings.

By the way my first post here, been lurking around here for a long time now. Don't own a RB yet, but will probably go for the very uncommon unheard of: sportkiss..

Pete

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Any reason why it has to be IANTD?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Hi Pete

In Thailand IANTD is not big most Tec centre offer TDI. I do know of a good instructor in pattaya Bruce Konef he is an ANDI IT and offers Kiss courses. You can find more out at www.aquanautsdive.com
    We should also have the kiss courses at Pro-Tech by Jan this may be to late for you.

Hope this helps

cheers

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc
    Any reason why it has to be IANTD?
    Yepp.
    I was looking at the standards for different organizations, and IANTD seems to be the only one were you don't have to be a OC trimix diver to do the CCR trimix as long as you do all your ccr training with them. But please fill me in if i am wrong, wich is not unlikely

I don't think i will do much OC trimix diving...

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by heigo
    Yepp.
    I was looking at the standards for different organizations, and IANTD seems to be the only one were you don't have to be a OC trimix diver to do the CCR trimix as long as you do all your ccr training with them. But please fill me in if i am wrong, wich is not unlikely

I don't think i will do much OC trimix diving...
    I would hope Joe Radomski will jump in with an answer here. I have heard good things about Bruce Konef as well and I intend to visit him when I go to Thailand in october
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread