+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

  1. #1
    RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    228

    Question Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Hi..to All RBW Divers one question,I but a used nitek 3 dive rite computer got it today the display is always on with the date,time and altitude. the question is the computer is off or on. please Help me ...

  2. #2
    PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mexico, Q.Roo, Playa del Carmen
    Posts
    976

    Re: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Quote Originally Posted by pete611  View Original Post
    Hi..to All RBW Divers one question,I but a used nitek 3 dive rite computer got it today the display is always on with the date,time and altitude. the question is the computer is off or on. please Help me ...
    yo

    The computer is on. There is no switch to switch it off. I goes to sleep though and then the display is showing date, time and altitude - should be at one mountain and read 0.

    You mentioned is shows altitude. Do you live at altitude ?.

    hope that helped a bit
    Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

  3. #3
    RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    228

    Re: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Quote Originally Posted by mattmexico  View Original Post
    yo

    The computer is on. There is no switch to switch it off. I goes to sleep though and then the display is showing date, time and altitude - should be at one mountain and read 0.

    You mentioned is shows altitude. Do you live at altitude ?.

    hope that helped a bit
    Matt
    so the computer is always display time,date and altitude,the computer is OK.
    the altitude read 0 thanks...Gracias..

  4. #4
    Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    1,487
    O2ptima FX

    Re: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Quote Originally Posted by pete611  View Original Post
    so the computer is always display time,date and altitude,the computer is OK.
    the altitude read 0 thanks...Gracias..
    Yes the computer is fine... As Matt said....that's the way the operate.... It uses very little juice to keep it on.... The batteries last at least two or three years and are easily user replaceable.

    Richie

  5. #5
    RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    228

    Thumbs up Re: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Thanksss. to all for the information...
    Gracias..
    pete611

  6. #6

    Re: Nikek 3 Dive Rite Help..

    Hi...,

    I agree with mattmexico. Because he had given a nice answer to your question.
    I hope it would help you.


    ---------------
    dive Playa del Carmen
    dive Cenote

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts