+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Torbay wreck (GB)

Choose Freedom - UKIP Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby's Avatar

Torbay wreck (GB)

Could someone halp me with the name of a wreck I dived about 7 years ago on my OC Trimix course ?

It was out of Torbay, maybe to the south, and in about 58m. I think it had a small number of shell cases.

Sorry the description is a bit vague but I was concentrating on the skills at the time.

Choose Freedom - UKIP Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby's Avatar

Re: Torbay wreck (GB)

Anyone ?

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

There are tons out there!

Can you improve the description? Where and who did you dive from?

Failing that, ask on SouthWestMafia.

Yes I know the description is poor, it wasn't a long dive and most of it was spent doing drills and skills so I didn't see an awful lot.

We used Paignton Harbour on Nick Bright's boat Atlantis II. Nick doesn't operate a dive boat anymore.

I had been rather seasick the day before so Nick stayed close to shore as we headed south and then turned out to sea close to the wreck.

One suggestion I have had is the Waikowa/Waikawa but I don't know anything about it.

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

one of the red light steamers maybe? Northfield?

+ Reply to Thread