+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive Buddies - Netherlands

RBW Member pylofm is an unknown quantity at this point pylofm's Avatar

Dive Buddies - Netherlands

Hi All my name is Dave Anderson and I am located in Schijndel and am looking for weekend dive buddies.

I currently dive KISS CK (205), I have owned the unit for about 2 years but have only restarted diving again this year due to relocating to Holland from Thailand. I am looking for weekend dive buddies for both inland and open sea trips....I am not a fair weather diver and enjoy warm and cold water dives.

If anyone would like to find a buddy or would be willing for another to tag along please contact me via this forum.

Yours in anticipation
    Dave Anderson.

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Re: Dive Buddies - Netherlands

Drop me a pm Dave for diving a weekend (just not this week-end) another opportunity may be mid-weeks after working hours.

PS 30kg of lime is still there ;)

RBW Member pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk's Avatar

Hi,

We're normaly diving every weekend with a varying group of RB divers here (mainly KISS homebuilds, Inspo's and a Touril). If you are in need of a buddy(team) just drop a line and I can see if and where you could join us.

Cheers,
    Paul

RBW Member robvdmr13 is on a distinguished road robvdmr13 is on a distinguished road robvdmr13's Avatar
    Hammerhead Inspiration

Classic Inspiration, Dolphin

We`re also diving almost every weekend. However, we`re usually all the way in the North, so that`s probally somewhat out of your way. Drop me a pm if your interessted.

Regards,

Robert

+ Reply to Thread