+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost Rebreather Found

Morgan's Mum bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sport Kiss

Re: lost rebreather located

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    I gather you've had another unsuccessful attempt at fixing the azi since I saw you on Sunday? :D

I'm almost starting to think you and Rach just weren't born to be 'breather divers... :p

Have a good one mate, and cheers for the great dives on Sunday!!! :)
    given that sunday is the first time i've lost a dive due to RB failure since i learnt, i think i'm doing ok. yeah a 2 month layoff didn't help any at all.
    rachel

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Re: Lost Rebreather Found

Is there any chance that Toms original thread could be kept on topic?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Probably not unless you are or know the owner of the rig.

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS  View Original Post
    Is there any chance that Toms original thread could be kept on topic?
    Well, if nothing else the responses to it keep it in people's new post results.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Can't the unit be traced back to it's owner by S/N????

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Can't the unit be traced back to it's owner by S/N????
    Maybe, maybe not, early unit like mine do not have serial numbers on them. Makes it almost impossible to get parts now for them.

Matthew

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Maybe give Jay a call, Matty, he found a bunch of them. ;)

Emoticonoclast dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman's Avatar

Perhaps it was just too damn heavy to climb the ladder? :D

(is that back on-topic enough? )

--dan

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Yes on both accounts, Dan. ;)

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Did it have an Extendair and an oxygauge and uh was there possibly a left arm in the Azimuth? With a Rolex. From like the elbow down because that was missing-aaah-did I say arm, I meant like armband-never mind-forget it ok

TC from New York

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2