+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New book about mCCR

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Re: New book about mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by J. V.  View Original Post
    Amazon.fr
    I bought it from here. t says it is still not published, but i hope they will send it soon.

Merci.

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Quote Originally Posted by jmurba  View Original Post
    I remember a couple of dives I did with Jacques where I was a little bit jealous of this guy that had absolutly not trouble with his machine.
    I am sure that his book will reflect his rebreather approach.
    Jacques please have it translated in English for all non French speaking rb divers.
    regards
    jean mi
    I remember that too ! A good time we had.
    Jacques, A translation into English is A MUST. I can help you with that ! Except for your unique style, of course. I must say it's great and fun to read, at least in French.
    Any other novels coming soon or you're pretty much concentrating on diving books?
    Jacques, check your PM.
    Jean-Mi: Just a month to go, then I'm there Maybe I'll let your try my X-scooter.
    Best
    Philippe
    Last edited by Philippe GERIN; 31st July 2007 at 01:11.

RBW Member J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V.'s Avatar

I bought it from here. t says it is still not published, but i hope they will send it soon.
    Merci.
    It is published (it have been printed middle of July in... Italy :)), since a week it is in the distributor stores, it's a matter of days it will be released. Book diffusion in France is a little bit complex.
    Merci à toi !

RBW Member J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V.'s Avatar

Jacques, A translation into English is A MUST. I can help you with that ! Except for your unique style, of course. I must say it's great and fun to read, at least in French.
    Translation is a hard job, but why not. It's something to see with the editor.

Any other novels coming soon or you're pretty much concentrating on diving books?
    I think to an other book about diving.

Jean-Mi: Just a month to go, then I'm there Maybe I'll let your try my X-scooter.
    For scoot test, I've bought a cave, with a house .
    This one:
    plongee souterraine - landenouse

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

For scoot test, I've bought a cave, with a house .
    I have read about that but never had the opportunity to thank you for doing that eventhough there is very little chance for me to dive it again.

It is a great cave, and I hope you will be able to make it more accessible for divers to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    I have read about that but never had the opportunity to thank you for doing that eventhough there is very little chance for me to dive it again.

It is a great cave, and I hope you will be able to make it more accessible for divers to enjoy.
    jacques do you plan to use the cave to store bottles of wine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Philippe GERIN  View Original Post
    I remember that too ! A good time we had.
    Jacques, check your PM.
    Best
    Philippe
    Yes Philippe,
    I also remember you totaly puzzled watching me figthing with hugues oxygauge epoxy houssings that drown at every dive !!!!
    now it is over it works all the time , no surprise, no bail out exercise...we are getting older...now my only concern is will my last hs explorer will work all dive long (((:-
    regards
    jean mi

jacques do you plan to use the cave to store bottles of wine ?
    Need to see if water have the right temperature. :D

Need to see if water have the right temperature. :D
    it also depend on the kind of wine you are planning to store down there (((-:

Quote Originally Posted by jmurba  View Original Post
    it also depend on the kind of wine you are planning to store down there (((-:
    v'la t'y pas qu'on jase sur le pinard en anglois , aquoi nous le kiss nous mènera t'il vingt dieux !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2