+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lot valley/CCR

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveStainz
    I'll never forget the sight of French cyclists stopping at the Ressel to gawk at me in my underpants carrying cylinders down to the river!
    Hope your underpants didnt have any stainz
    Lucky for me the cylinders had filled themselves to 345bar in 45 deg C sunshine.. it was a good dive
    But the pressure drops again once they are immersed in cold water?? Or did you do a surface supplied dive...

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Last week....

weather was highly variable between "sweating like a lebanese rapist" and "pass me the plans for the ark". Average was around 25c.

Levels are down everywhere, by about 2m, although with the way it was persisting down......

/Z

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar
    I'll never forget the sight of French cyclists stopping at the Ressel to gawk at me in my underpants
    I'm sure they are similarly scarred :) The French are officially odd...

I was diving a few years ago at l'Oeil de la Doue, there's about a 1km walk through the woods to it. On the way, in full kit, I met a guy coming the other way, completely bollock naked, biggest schlong that I've ever seen (not that I've seen many). On the way back he was, er, showing himself who was boss lying by the roadside, completely oblivious. At times like that, I was not sure whether to be grateful to be trapped in a hermetically sealed, watertight suit or slightly disturbed I was wearing so much rubber.

Decodiver
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckweasel
    Last week....

weather was highly variable between "sweating like a lebanese rapist" and "pass me the plans for the ark". Average was around 25c.

Levels are down everywhere, by about 2m, although with the way it was persisting down......

/Z
    Before anyone says anything about Zak's reference to a lebanese rapist, may I point out that the use of the small letter 'l' at the beginning of the word means he is referring to a rapist who has smoked cannabis from the vicinity of Beirut.

This is prior to raping, and clearly, is another crime.

That or he just forgot to put Caps Lock on and I got it wrong...........................

Cave nut!
    Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris's Avatar
    rEVO

KISS, Flex, Satori, Mk15.5, ++

I have always had grave concerns about Australian cave diversbut, after reading this thread, it is clear that I do not get out enough. Talk about laugh my t*#@ off!

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Damn. So you saw me frantically trying to peel that p-valve off too..... bloody simpla.... very effective glue. I felt like that stretchy fella from the fantastic five.

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

"sweating like a lebanese rapist"
    Is that similar to "sweatier than a priest in a boys home"?

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar
    I felt like that stretchy fella from the fantastic five.
    Ahhhh... so that's why you had to make so many trips to the, er, amenities block :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2