+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RebreatherWorld Blogs

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

RebreatherWorld Blogs

Hi,

I am about to start my certification in a few weeks and would love to add my blog to RBWorld's 'planet'. Is that possible or is it only open to RBW hosted sites ?

My blog feed (restricted to the dive category) is:

I blog, you blog, we all blog !

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: RebreatherWorld Blogs

Sven can give you all of the information regarding anything to do with the Blogs.

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Hi,

I am about to start my certification in a few weeks and would love to add my blog to RBWorld's 'planet'. Is that possible or is it only open to RBW hosted sites ?

My blog feed (restricted to the dive category) is:

Hmmm - Could you please explain in simple (laymen's) terms, what you are after?

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

OK, it seems that a few people here in the RBW community have blogs hosted by RBW. Those blogs can be found at Summary . That constitutes what some call a 'planet', an aggregation of blogs from one community, one project, one group of people. An example of a planet is Planet GNOME.

I would like to be part of RBW's blogs but it seems you guys only aggregate blogs that you host. I was wondering if there was a way to aggregate mine. If you guys just use a feature of vBadvanced (which I think is the software you use to power RBW), I might be able to research it.

I already have a blog at www.frenchguys.com . You can see articles that pertain to diving only at Scuba-diving | I blog, you blog, we all blog !

You can grab the RSS (syndication, see ) feed for the dive category at:

Erik

P.S.
    RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. RSS feeds are newsfeeds that will let you access blogs in a newsreader such as Newsgator, My Yahoo, Google Reader or Bloglines.

Web syndication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Thanks for the clarification Erik. I'll get back to you asap.

rEvo III mini

/bump ?

rEvo III mini

Nothing ever came out of this. RBW admins, are you awake ?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

The blogs were Sven's baby, you may have noticed he passed away.

rEvo III mini

Well that's awful, really. I am not sure what to say.

I guess the best way to answer is, what was he trying to do and how can I help ?

I am guessing that what rebreatherworld users want is:

1) The ability to create and maintain a blog hosted by RebreatherWorld.com
    2) A place to go to (or RSS feed) to see all those rebreather related blogs all at once.

I can probably help further that project. Would anyone be interested in that ?

Erik

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

To be honest Erik, I wonder how many do want this?

Your offer of help isnt being ignored though, although currently there are other issues that have higher priority :)

+ Reply to Thread