+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marsa Alam - Emperor Divers

Rob Clemes iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

KISS Sport, Copis Meg

Marsa Alam - Emperor Divers

I've just got back from 2 weeks diving on the KISS Sport, staying at the Coral Beach Hotel, and diving with Tekstreme (Emperor) in Marsa Alam. They now have KISS / Inspiration cylinders / sidemounts available, as well as O2 to 200 bar, and as much Sofnolime as you can eat.

The diving was good, ranging from 20m to 45m. Nice boats (only 50 yards from your Hotel room !); the guides were very flexible, and after the 1st couple of days just let us get on with the dives on our own - away from the group.

Kev will get his Inspiration out for some of the deeper dives i.e Elphistone - thanks Kev - just bring your biggest fins - he swims very fast

The diving is a little different to Sharm - not as much current, and more of a sloping bottom, rather then big walls (except at Elphistone); still very good though. The night life and atmosphere is totally different. It is very quiet, with nothing to do in the evening except drink beer and smoke sheesha - which is all I ever do in Sharm anyway ! Very relaxing. I think it will be a lot busier in a couple of years; they are starting to build a lot of hotels / apartments around the Port (looks good though).

I would highly recommend the Hotel and Teksteme.

Here are a few of the photos we took during the holiday.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread