+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Ex HMAS Brisbane

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg

The Ex HMAS Brisbane

Hi all
    A new wreck the HMAS Brisbane was sunk of Brisbane Australia a few weeks ago, Its not bad to have a splash around on as its only in 26m.

Here are some photos of Ricky on a CK and Nathan on the SK mucking around on the wreck. We had a good lot of breathers show up including

Dolphins

Meg

Inspo : :

CK

SK

PRISM

Photos of the dive.
    http://www.uwphotog.com/galleries/brissy/brissy.html

Cheers
    Chris

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

Awesome Chris!!!
    As I flicked through the photos, the poem of "Clancy of the Overflow" sounded through my head,

".......
    I am sitting in my dingy little office, where a stingy
    Ray of sunlight struggles feebly down between the houses tall,
    And the foetid air and gritty of the dusty, dirty city ....

..... And I somehow rather fancy that Iíd like to change with Chrisy,
    Like to take a turn at diving where the seasons come and go,..."

Keep up the good work!!

Cheers, JDZ

WEB MERMEN wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang has a spectacular aura about wizbang's Avatar
    Inspo-Meg-PosMkVI-CCRDolphin

Prism,rEVO,Mk15.5,KISS,Hmblds

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Dolphins
    I resemble that remark.

Thanks that is great especially for those of us far far away from home.
    I like quite a few but the one of the sharp edged bow and the divers is nifty.
    Thanks Wiz

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar
    Nice photos Chris, although it is a shame you couldnít find the time to get a shot of my old rack. Iím keen to know if it is still there. Didnít you find it a little bit disturbing taking photos of a bloke pretending to be Cher and Kate Winslet?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Nice photos Chris, although it is a shame you couldnít find the time to get a shot of my old rack. Iím keen to know if it is still there. Didnít you find it a little bit disturbing taking photos of a bloke pretending to be Cher and Kate Winslet?
    Hi Steve
    I found your room but the bunks have been removed and there is a BIG hole where your bed was

Ahh yes the Cher and Kate Winslet images disturbing indeed, but you now how it is with SK owners after all you trained him

Cheers
    Chris

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Cool shots, Chris, thanks. :D

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Thumbs up

As most of the divers on the day are members of this board, I have added their names to what they were diving:

2 qty Dolphins Me (Jason) and Wrecked (Nick)

1 qty Meg Robert Cook

1 qty Inspo Damon

1 qty Classic KISS Rickeboy (Rick)

3 qty Sport KISS Alden, Brett & Nathan

1 qty PRISM Chris

Stay tuned for another trip, this time for a single 1.5 hour dive

+ Reply to Thread