+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: the cave

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

hehe... Well lets say that just for the fun of it!!!

/Jonny

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: the cave

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    Stuart, be prepared for it to be alot more beaten up than the picture shows,
    Those actors sure didn't know how to control their bouyancy (LOL)..
    (Lof), what number did you dive?
    Julie
    xxx
    Hey!!! They got scratched in transport, really :)
    I do not recall, my meg was either 9 or 7 i think. But they all got mixed up post movie anyway. The shells were interchangeable between all of them, we just used the few that worked that day. remember open battery contacts in water do not last long.
    Just got my shell. I was in a great shape, even had my handwritten sticker on it: "Good Working" (I was the one fixing them daily)
    The seller claimed that light worked on one side only, but fresh battery on the other side fixed that.
    Can't wait to dive it :)
    (just kidding, it has a terrible drag, I just got it as a memento)
    Plus, I could not resist getting something that production paid $15,000 for, for $45:D

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lof
    I do not recall, my meg was either 9 or 7 i think. But they all got mixed up post movie anyway. The shells were interchangeable between all of them, we just used the few that worked that day. remember open battery contacts in water do not last long.
    Just got my shell. I was in a great shape, even had my handwritten sticker on it: "Good Working" (I was the one fixing them daily)
    The seller claimed that light worked on one side only, but fresh battery on the other side fixed that.
    Can't wait to dive it :)
    (just kidding, it has a terrible drag, I just got it as a memento)
    Plus, I could not resist getting something that production paid $15,000 for, for $45:D

Hey Jakub,

How did they make these things? They look like molded products? At 15,000.00 a pop the company sure paid a lot of money for these things. My shell is sitting on the floor waiting for a new paint job. Cheers.

Mega Tiggerlodon julie is an unknown quantity at this point julie's Avatar

I do not recall, my meg was either 9 or 7 i think. But they all got mixed up post movie anyway.

Thanks Lof

I know who to ask the questions to now ! ! :)
    I will have to try it in the water thought just to see how they are ! !

Julie

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

I am sure they paid for the "futuristic" design as well as for manufacturing.
    They have a lot of money available for these things in Tinseltown.

Ken, you will ruin the "authenticity" by painting the shell :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5