+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nominations for Trip Reports

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: Nominations for Trip Reports

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Another one for Brent..
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=12297

..who cares how good the report was?(actually it was good, but what would I know?)....the commentary was the funniest thing I've heard in ages....

Ceebs xxx
    Thirded, I think. I missed this one, but it's just made me both chuckle and want to book a trip to Norway on a rainy Saturday morning.

Cheers,

Phil

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Come on peeps dont leave it all to me - PM me if you want to be all secret!

RBW Member vid is on a distinguished road vid is on a distinguished road vid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Thirded, I think. I missed this one, but it's just made me both chuckle and want to book a trip to Norway on a rainy Saturday morning.

Cheers,

Phil
    and that's a fourth here - a good write upplus partly sentimental, we were supposed to be in aalesund today for two weeks

vid

Third Class Snorkeller DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh's Avatar
    Moving to London in Sept.....which way to the South Coast??

I'll second Sven then:D

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I also vote for Sven's report.

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

I modestly nominate myself for the Gill and Markham report I just posted on a dive we took a couple of weeks ago. IMHO, I think this report has merit in that it.

1. Describes a re-breather friendly boat,
    2. Pokes gentle fun at the OC group
    3. Shows the death defying daring of home builders in diving those home made or hacked contraptions.
    4. Shows social redeeming value in that we did not spear any dolphins, or molest in any way any of the wild life.
    5. And demonstrates that CCR and OC divers can co exist as long as they do not try to get off the boat first on on last.

Humbly submitted
    Tom Rose

Eat your hearts out guys those dolphins were fun.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Hi Stuart (and all)

I enjoyed reading Svens USS Hammerhead Trip report so one vote for that- http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=12523

It read like it was the kinda trip I'd like to have been on.

BEN
    Another vote for this its a great report.

ATB

Mark Chase

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Can I be the first to nominate myself [for the Murreeeeee] report and also disqualify myself for the same report as I was on OC for that one?

RBW Member jknights is on a distinguished road jknights is on a distinguished road jknights's Avatar

I'll nominate this one for the enthusiasm and the interest.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=12297
    Makes me think I might want to go diving in that cold water. Little chance but very tempting. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2