+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IART-German tech diving agency.

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

IART-German tech diving agency.

Has anyone heard of IART, a German based rebreather and tech diving training agency?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Re: IART-German tech diving agency.

Yes.

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freef  View Original Post
    Has anyone heard of IART, a German based rebreather and tech diving training agency?
    yo

Yes. Active in Germany for years and affiliation centers and Instructors in the Red Sea and other areas.

Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Unlike other agencies they take net diving as accredited dives. Brilliant idea that does away will all of this messy skills, experience or accountability muck. Leaders in the training arena.

I know of 2 good guys that teach with them and they owe it to themselves to move over to TDI, ANDI or IANTD.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Steve,

Can you share any evidence on this board that would justify the accusations ?

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Lots actually Sven. How messy do you want this to get though?

I have personally witnessed IART;
    • Accredit an instructor on an CCR that was only OW and had never dived a CCR. This application was sent in by this lady's partner to test out the credibility of IART.
    • Offer Inspo Instructor status to a diver that was only PADI Dolphin trained
    • IART IT ticketing a CCR Instructor straight from DM
    • IART IT ticketing a Instructor on a unit that the Instructor Candidate didn't have the required number of hours on the unit. This example is actually 6.
    IART were notified of these breaches of their documented standards (not by me) and they have failed to act in any way. I find it pretty hard to take them seriously.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Steve,

Were all of these incidents happened in Australia only, or globally ?

The reason I asked is because, as you know, each region has a responsible regional person for all certification. If only region is violating the standards, then it should be pin-pointed instead of grouping the whole organization.

FIWI, we all know incidents like those happened in other agencies as well...

New Member Allan_o is on a distinguished road Allan_o is on a distinguished road Allan_o's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post

• Accredit an instructor on an CCR that was only OW and had never dived a CCR. This application was sent in by this lady's partner to test out the credibility of IART.
    • IART IT ticketing a Instructor on a unit that the Instructor Candidate didn't have the required number of hours on the unit. This example is actually 6.
    IART were notified of these breaches of their documented standards (not by me) and they have failed to act in any way. I find it pretty hard to take them seriously.
    I for one find theese accusations very very strange, this is not at all my experience of IART, In fact i know a couple of instructors that moved from IANTD to IART because they did not find the IANTD program serious enough....???

Could it be because this homepage CCR Diving educates in TDI???
    Or do you REALLY have the facts you are talking about?

/Allan

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post

On the up side now there's a place for Home Builders that need a cert card to appease boat and fill station operators. Good news for all those future K1 owners.

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    Steve,

Were all of these incidents happened in Australia only, or globally ?

The reason I asked is because, as you know, each region has a responsible regional person for all certification. If only region is violating the standards, then it should be pin-pointed instead of grouping the whole organization.

FIWI, we all know incidents like those happened in other agencies as well...
    Hi Phi,

Globally but I'm not familiar with who does what where etc..In the aforementioned examples, one person is based in the UK, one in Europe and the remainder of the incidents were here in Aus.

Yes, I'm sure there are many incidents that could be cited from other agencies. Sadly there probably isn't a shortage either. I'm sure all are guilty and my response wasn't intended to wind anyone up, just to answer the OP's question.

In short, find an instructor you are happy with and the agency doesn't really matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast