+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCR for Recreational Diving article in Underwater Journal

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

CCR for Recreational Diving article in Underwater Journal

Sorry to "toot my own horn" but my article on Closed Circuit Rebreathers in a Sport Diver's World was just pubished in the latest issue of Underwater Journal (Underwater Journal). Alan Studley of Jetsam (Kiss Rebreathers) and I are also on the cover.

There are also articles on Dive Computers for the Recreational CCR diver, Diving in Socorro, the Solmar V, Florida's Goliath Groupers, Zeagle's new Octo-Z, and Vintage Diving Equipment.

Check it out! And subscribe -- it's free!!!
    Last edited by debersole; 24th June 2007 at 01:31.

RBW Member Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown's Avatar
    Cave Meg

Sentinel, Evolution

Re: CCR for Recreational Diving article in Underwater Journal

You may want to check your link wave2:

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Sorry to "toot my own horn" but my article on Closed Circuit Rebreathers in a Sport Diver's World was just pubished in the latest issue of Underwater Jounal (www.underwaterjounal.com). Alan Studley of Jetsam (Kiss Rebreathers) and I are also on the cover.

There are also articles on Dive Computers for the Recreational CCR diver, Diving in Socorro, the Solmar V, Florida's Goliath Groupers, Zeagle's new Octo-Z, and Vintage Diving Equipment.

Check it out!

Annoying fish since 1992 Patto_chan is an unknown quantity at this point Patto_chan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Brown  View Original Post
    You may want to check your link wave2:
    I think the 'r' in 'journal' was missing from link in original post.
    Underwater Journal

Closed Account anton610 is an unknown quantity at this point anton610's Avatar

Talking Re: CCR for Recreational Diving article in Underwater Journal

Hey!!

There are a few great pics in on the website!
    Looks nice!

greets!

and more great pics in the pdf journal!!
    Last edited by anton610; 24th June 2007 at 00:56.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Yes, unfortunately I can't spell in english anymore. I left out the "r" in journal. I've corrected the original post. Sorry about that!!

Doug

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Congratulations on your article.

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

why did u not include the Optima in your kist of rebreather links?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    why did u not include the Optima in your kist of rebreather links?
    At least I didn't have to be the one to bring it up this time. :D

KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Nothing malicious -- just an oversight. I think the Optima is a fine rebreather. I don't want Lamar's henchmen tracking me down! :)

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Yikkkeess! The link to Dive Rite for the Optima is missing. Dam graphics gremlins.

Although there is more than one link in the spread for Dive Rite (Nitek X, Plus and Duo) it’s still no excuse for my oversight. The Optima is a very good system. I will see about making a correction sometime this week. I know Lamar, it would be a shame to have him ticked off at me.

My apologies.

Walt
    www.underwaterjournal.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast