+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Spiegel Grove CCR Wreck Dive 06/23/2007

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Upcoming Trip: Spiegel Grove CCR Wreck Dive 06/23/2007

There are a few spots open for this trip on Saturday afternoon. We have the chance to dive it as one long single dive with a run time of up to 90 minutes if we want to dive it this way.

I am interested in going. Would anyone like buddy up with me for a fun dive? We need to make our reservation ASAP in order to get the spots. So, please let me know right away.
    Last edited by ScubaDadMiami; 25th June 2007 at 03:50.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Re: Let's Dive: Spiegel Grove CCR Wreck Dive 06/23/2007

I'll be there on Sunday. Just a recreational dive but still on the CCR.
    Last edited by ScubaDadMiami; 25th June 2007 at 03:51. Reason: Cleaning up title

+ Reply to Thread