+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got excited and couldn't wait!!

RBW Member clivethediver2 is on a distinguished road clivethediver2 is on a distinguished road clivethediver2's Avatar

Got excited and couldn't wait!!

Hi all.
    Got to share it with people!!!
    Got my Meg on order for the year end-but I got excited about rb's and couldn't wait-so I've just finished the BSAC Inspiration mod 1 course!
    Now I'm really excited about getting my Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Cheers Clive

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clivethediver2
    Hi all.
    Got to share it with people!!!
    Got my Meg on order for the year end-but I got excited about rb's and couldn't wait-so I've just finished the BSAC Inspiration mod 1 course!
    Now I'm really excited about getting my Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Cheers Clive
    Howdy there, "Clive the Dive"!!!

Gald you got started early. Now you know how much fun coming over to the "Dark Side" can be, young Jedi.

I know you are excited about getting your Meg soon. Our founder, Stuart Ford, is off getting his trimix cert and doing some deep diving with Seb down in the Caymans! Gotta love it!

Cheers!

Rob

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar
    CLIVE,
    Did you say you were training with Chris Hutchison? If so your in good hands. Great instructer and a pretty good guy to boot. Have fun.
    Pete

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar
    I'm starting my YBOD course on monday. I'm pretty psyched about it

babar

RBW Member clivethediver2 is on a distinguished road clivethediver2 is on a distinguished road clivethediver2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P6017
    CLIVE,
    Did you say you were training with Chris Hutchison? If so your in good hands. Great instructer and a pretty good guy to boot. Have fun.
    Pete

Thanks Pete.
    Going to Sharm at the end of September for 2 weeks with Chris.Really looking forward to it.

Cheers Clive.

+ Reply to Thread