+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wishing all the dads on Sunday a

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

wishing all the dads on Sunday a

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: wishing all the dads on Sunday a

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    Happy Fathers Day!!!!
    Thanks Patti, I wonder if my kids will call me?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    Happy Fathers Day!!!!
    eeuuh, is'nt that a bit late??

we had it on the 10th of june....

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Oh ****, thanks for the reminder Patti, I didn't know! :o

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post

It is the American Father's Day - not sure which other countries share the same day.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    It is the American Father's Day - not sure which other countries share the same day.
    Fathers Day in the UK tomorrow (17th)

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Thanks Patti, I wonder if my kids will call me?
    As sweet as you are Dave, you should be showered with gifts. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post

paul

Hey Paul I hope you had a great a day, in any case who cares what date it is. ;) I did not know that the other countries celebrated on different dates .... I'm bad.

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by RichClark  View Original Post
    Fathers Day in the UK tomorrow (17th)
    In italy the father's day is 19 of march, St. Joseph.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Patti,

Thanks for the nice thoughts....

Yesterday "The Family", my wife and my 9 year old son took me diving. Yes it was only at a local quarry. My son thought it was a good idea when he saw that the quarry has a pretty cool aqua park. Dutch Springs - Aquapark Homepage

In return I got about 90 minutes of time on my new N-19 Scooter... :)

My wife was happy with the day since my son had a blast and she was able to get some quality reading time in while chatting with a couple other "dive widows"...

While it was not a day of great wreck diving, it was an excellent day since everyone in the family was together and happy.

As we were leaving, my son asked my wife...... "So when can we take Dad diving again?"

Enjoy your time and your family...

Mark