+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sydney Project - Dave Apperley on Pearse Resurgence & Niagara

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Sydney Project - Dave Apperley on Pearse Resurgence & Niagara

All,

At our next Sydney Project meeting, this Wednesday 06 June 2007, 19:00h, Willoughby Hotel, Sydney, Australia, Dave Apperley will tell us about the recent expeditions to the Pearse Resurgence and the wreck of the Niagara. Great diving was done & this is your chance to hear from "the horses' mouth". If you would like to join us - please come! For more info, please PM me or email sven AT paepke DOT id DOT au or call me on 0416 193 036

Cheerio from sunny Sydney!

Third Class Snorkeller DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh's Avatar
    Moving to London in Sept.....which way to the South Coast??

Re: Sydney Project - Dave Apperley on Pearse Resurgence & Niagara

Will he be bringing along the Niagra's Bell??:D

Unfortunately am currently dragging the Meg through the rain toward Scotland at mo

Decodiver

Quote Originally Posted by DonalWalsh  View Original Post
    Will he be bringing along the Niagra's Bell??:D

Unfortunately am currently dragging the Meg through the rain toward Scotland at mo
    Are you back big feller?

When you gonna come do some more underwater rock climbing in Lake Geneva?

Cheers,

Dave.

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

No Dave, he's not back. We keep him in Oz. :D But he is allowed to travel back to England occasionally ... whenever he needs to see rain.

Third Class Snorkeller DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh's Avatar
    Moving to London in Sept.....which way to the South Coast??

Sigh .... I know where I'd rather be at the moment .....still amalreadyplanning a little foray to the Moray Firh in a couple of weeks to cheer myself up.

Off to talk to thepowers that be today Sven;) ....who knows what might happen..

+ Reply to Thread