+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather Social June 16 Dutch Springs PA

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Rebreather Social June 16 Dutch Springs PA

Who is planning on attending the Rb social at Dutch Springs on the 16th?

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: Rebreather Social June 16 Dutch Springs PA

I will be there..

New Member DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge's Avatar
    Hammered Inspiration

GEM, DC55, AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheFight  View Original Post

When does it start? Trying to figure out if I need to come down the day before, or drive down early AM (hopefully will make it)

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  View Original Post
    When does it start? Trying to figure out if I need to come down the day before, or drive down early AM (hopefully will make it)
    I'm sure there will be people there from opening to close. Gates open @ 8 am I believe, close @ something like 6 unless doing night dive.

Not sure if I'll make it there but I'm going to try.

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Uhh..... isn't it salt water season in NJ and PA then? We'll be on the Bass that weekend. Quarry season was in April!

Mark N: Give a call when you can.

Dave

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheFight  View Original Post
    I'll be there Fri, Sat & Sun..... Practicing with my new Optima. Taking the class the previous week, so I'll be working on skills learned in the class and just getting used to the rig before jumping in the Ocean.

Might need to find someone to dive with Sunday, as I understand you need a buddy to dive with at Dutch. Friday & Saturday I'll have company, but they are out of there Sunday.

If anyone wants to dive with us Friday, just let me know. We'll be up there sometime in the afternoon, probably between 2:00 & 3:00 PM.

Richie

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Uhh..... isn't it salt water season in NJ and PA then? We'll be on the Bass that weekend. Quarry season was in April!

Mark N: Give a call when you can.

Dave

Hmmm, I didn't know there was salt water in PA.

:D

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onetime  View Original Post
    Hmmm, I didn't know there was salt water in PA.

:D

Should have said "East Coast Divers". Waste a day in June at the quarry? We waited all winter for summer, salt water is calling!

Have fun at Dutch. It's a good place to sort out gear and eat burgers.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Should have said "East Coast Divers". Waste a day in June at the quarry? We waited all winter for summer, salt water is calling!

Have fun at Dutch. It's a good place to sort out gear and eat burgers.

Dave
    I know, just busting on ya a little Dave. :)

Don't know if I'll make it there as some other dives are calling my name but I don't often get the chance to see a bunch of different units so that would be my only interest (plus to hear what divers of different units like/dislike).

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

I'll be there - looking forward to seeng some of you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast