+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trip Reports

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Trip Reports

One of my favourite things is reading up on Trip Reports - Mark Chase does particularly good ones! I also know that the rest of you like reading them too.

So tis a plea for more trip reports and write ups be they 1 dayers or longer.

Share with the rest of us what you dived on, how you found her whether you got any goodies off her etc....We will also soon be adding the facility to link these reports to the RBW world map - so the more the merrier that way when you look for some where to take youy RB to you can also read up on what the diving is like there!

As a little incentive, the best 3 trip reports submitted and voted on by members in the Month of June will win an RBW Cap or Beanie which we will be launching soon.

Stuart
    Last edited by schford; 30th May 2007 at 14:18.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Trip Reports

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    As a little incentive the best 3 trip reports submitted and voted on by members in the Month of June will win an RBW Cap or Beanie which we will be launching soon.
    Charming ;)

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I don't think Lou will approve ... :D

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Been waiting for your photos from Florida so that I can post the report. Did anything worthy come from the photos?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Just rang up Andrew he is emailing me photos now.

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    I don't think Lou will approve ... :D
    Maybe Lou is 'launching' Beanie as 'Mr January' for the naked rebreather hunks calender......;)

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Great. Thanks.

The rest are emailing their way over to you now Howard.
    Attached Images

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silent  View Original Post
    Maybe Lou is 'launching' Beanie as 'Mr January' for the naked rebreather hunks calender......;)
    I don't think the world is quite ready for that just yet :P
    Although if there are those out there who are willing....... ;) :D

Anyway, back to the matter in hand! Trip reports can also be submitted to the Rebreatherworld Library as well as into the main forum. We already have a large number in there. So if you would like your trip reports dropped in the library too, drop me a line :)

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Are we having a seperate forum for the reports? Or shall I dump my inane ramblings at random in here?

Am I allowed OC stuff too? No? OK just asking...

Oh, nice pic. Do we win a green if we guess what your other loop cover says?
    Last edited by Freef; 30th May 2007 at 21:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast