+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trip report Littlehampton The Albair and an unknown

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Re: Trip report Littlehampton The Albair and an unknown

At the risk of opening myself to ridicule, here are few of my profiles.

FWIW, I try to keep the ppO2 around 1.2, and I'm more than happy to let it drop on the ascent, before boosting it at my later stops.

Janos
    Attached Images

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

So theres hope for me yet then M8 :D

ATB

Mark Chase

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Since we're having a Shearwater profile love-in....

I'm no expert, just speculating but looks to me like Mark and Janos's O2 trickle addition is abit slower, seems to drop real fast?
    Attached Images

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Cheers Ben for posting that. Very interesting.

MODs. Could we split this thread, perhaps with a new title of "Shearwater ppO2 logs from MCCR dives"

I'd be interested to see more ppO2 plots from other divers.

Janos

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Janos  View Original Post
    MODs. Could we split this thread, perhaps with a new title of "Shearwater ppO2 logs from MCCR dives."
    We have copied the relevant posts to this new thread, leaving the originals here for continuity. Hope this fits the bill for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2