+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm doing my trimix and chartering a boat...

New Member hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin's Avatar

Trimix charters 6/15-6/19 in L.A.; spaces available!

Hi All!

I'm chartering an inflatable to go out on June 15th-June19th out of San Pedro, Los Angeles to do my trimix cert, and there are a few spots left for fellow rebreather divers...

June 15th - 2 spaces
    June 16th - 1 space
    June 17th - 2 spaces
    June 18th - 1 spaces
    June 19th - 1 spaces

If I can get each of these filled, it'll be $50 a head + tip, per day , and we can go anywhere we want, although currently the plan is to center around the Oil Rigs and Moody. Nice boat, good captain and crew, and promises to be some great diving!

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

-Jesse-
    Last edited by hirudin; 22nd May 2007 at 19:08. Reason: to make title more specific...

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Re: I'm doing my trimix and chartering a boat...

Which boat? It looks like I will be in Orange County during that time.

New Member hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin will become famous soon enough hirudin's Avatar

Re: I'm doing my trimix and chartering a boat... spaces open

The boat is "Rubber Ducky One", captained by Darryl W. It's a simple 18ft hard-bottom inflatable and we'll have only 4 people on board per day to keep things comfortable. It's a good boat, great captain and a number of local divers use the Rubber Ducky for local tech diving charters.

-Jesse-

New Member jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn's Avatar
    Sport KISS

Evolution

Hi Jessie,

Who are you doing your trimix with?

Darrell is a good Capt. but the boat is minimalist. How many people including Darrell are going to be on the boat?

Jerry

Hi Jerry!

Doing the course with Peter Den Haan. I've been on Darrell's boat before and had a great day. As far as numbers, I'm keeping it minimal... In addition to Darrell, I'm looking to just have Peter, Myself and two other divers.

-Jesse-

New Member jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn's Avatar
    Sport KISS

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by hirudin  View Original Post
    Hi Jerry!

Doing the course with Peter Den Haan. I've been on Darrell's boat before and had a great day. As far as numbers, I'm keeping it minimal... In addition to Darrell, I'm looking to just have Peter, Myself and two other divers.

-Jesse-
    Jess, have a great course, too crowded for me.

Jerry

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Oh well, my "business" trip has been pushed off until August. So will be looking for some advice on Channel Island diving during that time.

+ Reply to Thread