+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lar-V Diving

RBW Member John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba's Avatar

Lar-V Diving

Hi Guys, anyone out there diving any Lar-V's I bought one to hang on our rebreather wall in the shop and now find myself looking at it everyday and wondering when I am going to hop in the water with it. I just wondered if anyone has any tips, advice, info that might be of help with regards to it.

Thanks John
    Scuba diving lessons, scuba diving gear equipment, technical diving gear equipment, oms

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Re: Lar-V Diving

Hey John,

I just checked out Ken on his at Dutch Springs three weeks ago. If you want a pool day or a quarry day, give the word. No biggie, but worth an hour of your time. Trade ya for those fittings I ordered today.... :)

Dave

RBW Member John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba will become famous soon enough John, Northeast Scuba's Avatar

Dave, I would love to and appreciate the offer. I have my optima training class in two weeks once we get thru that I will give you an email. I want to get some time on the Lar but want to be safe about it.

see ya John
    northeastscubasupply.com

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John, Northeast Scuba  View Original Post
    Dave, I would love to and appreciate the offer. I have my optima training class in two weeks once we get thru that I will give you an email. I want to get some time on the Lar but want to be safe about it.

see ya John
    northeastscubasupply.com

No worries. Make a run up to RI and we can do some good 02 depth diving, or we can hit the quarry for an hour and you'll be set to go play on your own.

Add a P-Connector to the thing. It opens up huge potential. Details in person.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread